Who here uses a filmhandler

Guest windowpimp

Guest windowpimp

Used a filmhandler for the first time today,,,what a joy.. dont want to not use one again....love peeling off it,,, how many of you here are using one and if not why?lol

Guest windowpimp

I used it on a residential job today,,, 4 windows off a ladder,, had material cut at shop,, brought it in to peel off of... a snap...!

Guest Film Maverick

I've had a 60" for 10 years and a 72" for the last 8 - wouldn't want to go to a job site without it. Clean top edges and not pulling crap off the floor onto the static enhanced surface of the film

Guest kcglass

we use 2 60" ladder mounts, 1 72" ladder mount and 1 60" wall mount for the shop. Wish i was taller though, would get an 8' ladder to mount them on.

Vino

Guest metro jim

I have used a 60" cutter from the begining about 13ish years ago (cant remember lol) then the 72" when they started making them. They cut down on the waste and the couple inches it save off rolls will pay for its self in a good year. Also those couple inches may just save you from buying another roll for a close job. I do cut out of the box on quick small jobs, but the cut offs with the cutter roll up and store nice and can be used for small pains (yes I spelled it right!)

Archived