Making a cheap peeling board

Guest Peja43916

Guest mattstronguk

call a bathroom installation co and ask if they are replacing any showers, I just got an old glass shower cubicle (three 8x3 1/2` toughened glass panels with metal frames) perfect the walls of my workshop for doing doors and 1/4s I have an old patio door with frosted film and a floro light behind it for cutting on my back wall.

Guest Peja43916

Here is what I came up with for a mobile or in shop one. I used a piece of cutting board material ( $32 from Tap Plastics) so it can withstand the olfa blade and a foldaway easel ( $23 at Office Depot ) Not the best thing but it works and you don't have to lean it against the customer's car.

002.jpg

001-1.jpg

Here is what I came up with for a mobile or in shop one. I used a piece of cutting board material ( $32 from Tap Plastics) so it can withstand the olfa blade and a foldaway easel ( $23 at Office Depot ) Not the best thing but it works and you don't have to lean it against the customer's car.

002.jpg

001-1.jpg

hey... now that's cool for mobile work. good one. :dunno

And to the guy who said he'd take pics of his, thanks but mine aren't doors so I can't screw them to it, it's a new sheet of glass.

Fine then. I'll just go sit in my corner now. :dunno

:evilgrin Sorry man, I appreciate the effort :evilgrin

I just picked up some heavy duty mirror fasteners, I'll mount it tomorrow. It's 40"x72" and 1/4" thick so it's a good size.

table-boxs1-small.jpg

Now that's pretty sweet... perhaps someday.

Archived