Creation Science Seminar - part 4

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:spit for all the sceptics ,if you want to stretch your thought processes try reading :evidence that demands a verdict by josh mcdowell . before the mass brainwash ie darwinism , the majority of leading scientists and the greatest minds of the past were creationists and christians.

I can't watch the vid. satellite internet, although better than dial-up in an area with no DSL/Cable access, only allows me so much bandwidth per day. getting a cable modem installed at the shop tomorrow hopefully, so I can watch it then. this was a big subject for me since college. I was an anthropology minor. we had debates in class between baptist pastors, historians, and scientists. I will have to say the baptist pastor was very educated and provided more scientific explanations on creationism that the scientists or historians did on evolution or any other subjects brought up for that matter. 6000 year old Earth according to the bible and 6000 years of topsoil on the moon. things like that really sparked my attention. and after my own studies, the way that plants and animals work, natural sciences, and even our own bodies. if all that exists is accident from an explosion in space 4.6 billion years ago, then wow :rollin on how things happened. it only makes sense all is made from design. study on how the human body functions and get your mind blown. evolved from an amoeba? I don't think so. it was meant to be. and I got to think I came from something more than an ape. everyone has there opinions. but, that's all they are is opinions without definite proof. (that's where faith comes into play.) but, there will be a time come when we all find out. better safe than sorry IMO. I'm choosing God over the Big Bang. and if you are completely biased and study the 2, you will probably find creation a lot more believable than an explosion from nothing accidentally forming all this and putting it all in place. even if there isn't a God, the Big Bang... you gotta be kidding. give me something better than that.

tintshopky, you should get a kick out of the vid when you get a chance to watch it. If you are like me, once you see it you will probably want to watch more from this guy.

It will really illustrate the agenda these people have, they don't have a logical or empirical leg to stand on so they resort to fraud and knowing perpetuation of provenly false materials.

Those false "scientific facts" are suppositions that they must build further theories upon, so they come up with these utterly ridiculous theories of origin. Most people see them as authority so they take what they are teaching as truth and do not even question it's validity.

And big invisible man in the sky made everything is just as plausible and has as little or less evidence to support it.

The difference is that you and I are forced to pay money to the state so that the state can teach our children lies like evolution. No one is financially forcing anyone else to teach creation, that's what I have a problem with.

Evolution is a religion, it is a faith and I don't want to pay to have it taught. :lol2

:lol2 vee hav vways to see you pay ,like it or not . sad thing is the largest union in the nation ,the N.E.A. political agenda is totally contrary to education, ie: global disarmarment, global warming , gays are ok (nothing against gays that I dont have against murderers,sin is sin ) just don't teach my kids it is a viable option, at our expense. and we wonder why johnny can't read but he knows how to use a condom and what homosexuals do behind closed doors :DD:DD:lol:DD

Guest darkdan

I'd like to know this guys response to radiometric dating. While it's true fossils cannot be radiometricly dated, either the layer they're in, or the one above or below can be.

I like how people say, "radiometric dating isn't accurate or real," but when the Dead Sea Scrolls were carbon-14 dated they rejoiced.

Not to mention several transition species.

Whales with leg bones.

The Human Genome Project revealing all kinds of useful information about being genetically related and diverging from other things.

And if there is such a thing as intelligent design, we really got the shaft. Humans can barely hear, we can barely see (poorly designed eyes), we can barely smell. Not to mention the whole we can't live without sunlight, but UV light gives us cancer. Where's the intelligence in that? Let's not forget our bones and endocrine system peak before 30, and then decline after 30. Which means we're designed with a very poor shelf life. Thinking of shelf life, why the decline? Adam lived to 930. Moses lived to 120. Plus, I don't know too many modern day 80 year olds that could walk in the desert for 40 years. If anything I would say that is an example of de-evolution.

As I asked in the galaxy thread, if the earth is only 6,000~10,000 years old as the fundamentalist believe........why can we even see other stars if they're millions of light years away?

I'd like to know this guys response to radiometric dating. While it's true fossils cannot be radiometricly dated, either the layer they're in, or the one above or below can be.

I like how people say, "radiometric dating isn't accurate or real," but when the Dead Sea Scrolls were carbon-14 dated they rejoiced.

Not to mention several transition species.

Whales with leg bones.

The Human Genome Project revealing all kinds of useful information about being genetically related and diverging from other things.

And if there is such a thing as intelligent design, we really got the shaft. Humans can barely hear, we can barely see (poorly designed eyes), we can barely smell. Not to mention the whole we can't live without sunlight, but UV light gives us cancer. Where's the intelligence in that? Let's not forget our bones and endocrine system peak before 30, and then decline after 30. Which means we're designed with a very poor shelf life. Thinking of shelf life, why the decline? Adam lived to 930. Moses lived to 120. Plus, I don't know too many modern day 80 year olds that could walk in the desert for 40 years. If anything I would say that is an example of de-evolution.

As I asked in the galaxy thread, if the earth is only 6,000~10,000 years old as the fundamentalist believe........why can we even see other stars if they're millions of light years away?

wow....you seem so smart at times Dan.

the reason for our "de-evolution" as you would call it, is because of the imperfection passed on to us by our original parents. the further we get from perfection, the worse off we are.

as far as the earths age....I think only God really knows that....but even still....if the earth is only 6-10,000 years old....that doesnt mean that the stars werent there b4 that....so the light would still travel, even if the earth werent there yet.....kinda like life went on before you were born (even though I believe that the bible account only allows that men have been on earth for that amount of time...not the creation of the physical earth)

I find it funny that a person can go into an art gallery, look at a beautiful picture, and without seeing the artist....believe he exists......and yet at the same time can look at a spectacular sunrise or sunset, and say there is no intelligent designer. It just blows my mind. :embar

Guest darkdan
the reason for our "de-evolution" as you would call it, is because of the imperfection passed on to us by our original parents. the further we get from perfection, the worse off we are.

I must have missed that part in the Bible.

as far as the earths age....I think only God really knows that....but even still....if the earth is only 6-10,000 years old....that doesnt mean that the stars werent there b4 that....so the light would still travel, even if the earth werent there yet.....kinda like life went on before you were born (even though I believe that the bible account only allows that men have been on earth for that amount of time...not the creation of the physical earth)

Gen 1:1 "In the begining God created heavens (distant stars) and the earth."

After all, day one Gen 1:4-5 "... God divided the light from the darkness: And God called the light Day and the darkness He called Night."

According to scripture the light was created on day one. Man on day six.

So if people have a hard time believing what's written on page one of the Bible......................

Archived