BEWARE!!!!! PLEASE READ!!!

If anyone remembers, months ago(check cutting edges posts), he placed this security job on this site searching for assistance, in amongst his daily post diary. I contacted him, seeing that I just relocated to PA from FL, and discussed the possibility of this job. He stated that it wasnt sure as to when this job would start, but he assured to me that I would be the installer and would be contacted when the time would come. He also noted that there would be some 995 installation and he informed me that Steve Fisher, AKA Key West would be taking care of it. In the passing of a few weeks, I called and pm'ed jim, simply checking the status of the job. He replied occasionally, stating that the custy was going through some decision changes, thus delaying the job. In the recent months, my work took me to Florida to do a bunch of jobs, so in the niceness of my integrity, I arranged to stop and see Steve at his WELL ESTABLISHED facilty, or thought to be in his words. We met, spent some time together, he showed me around a bit, bragged some more.. We talked about the pittsburg job in his own home, and discussed as to what we would both wish to receive out of it... He mentioned to me that he believed Jim in Pittsburg to be full of %&$# because of the delay in the start date.

In the recent weeks, I accepted a job in Vegas... Today, Im installing some graffitti film and my phone rings, what do you know, Its CE!! I let it go to my VM, I immediately check the message after hanging the piece of film in my hands. CE's message states to call him back ASAP. So before I can even get back to him, he calls again. I speak with him, and he informs me that they have already started the job in Pittsburgh, and he is not happy with the work that steve is performing for him and the rate of which it is going. He asks me not to call steve because 1.) he wants him to hold out and finish the job 2.) and I assume he has not had a talk with steve, as a goodbusiness man would. So this coward, who has cut me out of this job, lied to me, has the balls to call me and bail him out when he chooses to go with someone who DOES NOT HAVE ADEQUATE 8 MIL EXPERIENCE and blames the whole situation on his so called experienced tinter. In speaking with Steve, who has not stopped calling me since I found out the story, he has placed the blame on Jim, CE in Ohio. My point is this.

BEWARE OF WHO YOU TRUST ON THIS SITE. There are some who claim to know it all, some who post on here to increase their own self intelligence level to surpass others because they were once a nurse. HAHAHA!!!! Also there are some on here who have all the answers to every question known to man, and it seems that every solution to their problems is to put a lien on something of the customers, or take them to court. IMHO, if the job is done correctly, there would be no need to involve ANY court systems. This same person claims he is ABOUT THE TINTERS, and is as well forming a PWFA for us. I cannot trust anyone with integrity like this and especially one who wants to be our spokesperson. Please take all of this information into consideration, and if you would like to know a more detailed story, please PM me for more.

These two douschebags CANNOT be trusted with words, experience, or even representation, representation for us in this industry when they perform acts like this. :thumb

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does this REALLY need to be here?

I have no problem with informing members... but while I'm not taking anyone's side, it all going to be he said/he said/he said and I have no doubt it has the possibility to get rather ugly.

If nothing else, this should be in the foo. Everyone involved would be able to read it there, and comment if need be.

-R

Does this REALLY need to be here?

I have no problem with informing members... but while I'm not taking anyone's side, it all going to be he said/he said/he said and I have no doubt it has the possibility to get rather ugly.

If nothing else, this should be in the foo. Everyone involved would be able to read it there, and comment if need be.

-R

I agree..I'd move it if I was still a mod..no magic powers now :beer:thumb

Archived