BEWARE!!!!! PLEASE READ!!!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest haroldshouseoftint
I swear every time I respond olfa's gotta have the last word... I know its eatin at you right now not to respond...

probably not

:shoot1:shock:nope:shoot1

BEWARE OF WHO YOU TRUST ON THIS SITE. There are some who claim to know it all, some who post on here to increase their own self intelligence level to surpass others... Also there are some on here who have all the answers to every question known to man.

that's the way it is dude....some on here post like they are straight off tech sites but have little to no actual experience. they seem to have all the answers, but the answers can't be based on true experience. I don't consider CE or Steve to be those types.

others on here have great knowledge and experience but are scared to even acknowledge who they are. :shoot1

all I do, is try to be straight up with everyone.....

I swear every time I respond olfa's gotta have the last word... I know its eatin at you right now not to respond...

My only question is why Olfa is responding and debating this issue?? Was he involved in the transaction/work? If not, why not let the parties (CE /Key) respond themselves? If not invloved inthe original work, anything brought to the table is just hearsay/he said,she said nonsense. Let them duke it out either here or in private, but to my knowledge he who throws stones can expect them to come back one day and we see rocks-a -flying!! :eyebrows

Archived