BEWARE!!!!! PLEASE READ!!!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was'nt going to post anything, because it really isnt anyones business but mine and Steve's. Basically Steve summed it up and all is good. I feel bad that CRYwolfe feels slighted, but I was never sure where you would be week to week with your schedule and I needed a definite with somewhat of a short notice due to all the delays from the new tenant(Social Security Adm) who couldnt make up their minds on what film to use and the conflict between the building owner who wants the job done quick so they can start collecting the $50,000 month rent, the construction company not wanting to send me a deposit because they didnt want to get screwed for a delay/mistake on the tenant's part. So yes it did take almost 3 mos for the day I got asked to do it and to actually get a check for half the job and wait for it to clear and then actually get all my ducks in a row and schedule the install. Yes, I am not experienced in large scale commercial work but we all have to start somewhere, and I have learned MANY things from this one job, that is more valuable than any amount of money I will be making off of it. And Dan (Crywolfe) I never said you were going to be the lone #1 installer, just someone who could do half the 8mil install and make some quick cash. I dont think Key would of drove 10hrs to just do some dow. I am sorry you felt slighted, I really do. The only reason, I called you that day is to see if you were local this week as I might need you to help key catch up and get back on track. Key's son was origionally supposed to come along and work with him but didnt, and I never intended to hang any film due to other things I had going on in the area, It was basically arranged for me to just remove the old solar film that was left and do some scraping so key wouldnt be held up doing that crap. It was nice to see my fellow TD's on here not stoop to a lower level and join the bash fest Dan tried to start. If anyone has done this long enough, you know Sh!t happens and when it does, how you handle it says alot about your character as a business owner, employee, or subcontractor. Me and Key didnt run to our computers and air our dirty laundry, we hashed it out and got sh!t done. Also give Crywolfe a break, I am sure he only posted his comments out of raw emotion and probably regrets posting it, then again, I dont' know him any better than I know anyone on here.

BTW Steve, Im not worried, I know you have it under controll and see you when its done.

Archived