llumar atc

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
have not used the ATC, but if you are wet shinking then that can hurt you on puckers for sure....The thickness will make a difference as well.....but it is supposed to be the same thickness as the ATR....so?

Dry shrink! Ryk Shrink! learn my trick and you will be amazed at how well the film will lay down....SMOOTH

Will do the dry tomorrow :thumb Going to look up your trick too, saw it a few weeks ago, want to give that a try :beer:beer

What shrinking method ? soap wet, powder ?

Soap wet.

let the soap dry B4 tinting the back glass ...I can't personally speak of the atc , but for other films , dry is better..you might find this wil solve the issue with the atc :eyebrows

First of all, ATR does not match factory. Second, I already bought the rolls so they need to be used, so I'll use them on trucks. Third, I got the ATC to use on vehicles with GPS/Nav or a glass-mounted antenna. Fourth, I have spoken with my rep. He was very concerned and appreciative of my call. He hadn't had the chance to shrink any ATC yet, but said he would look into it. Before the rep-bashing begins, let me say that I stand behind what my rep says. He has never done me wrong in over 13 years of knowing him.

Guest Texstar
First of all, ATR does not match factory. Second, I already bought the rolls so they need to be used, so I'll use them on trucks. Third, I got the ATC to use on vehicles with GPS/Nav or a glass-mounted antenna. Fourth, I have spoken with my rep. He was very concerned and appreciative of my call. He hadn't had the chance to shrink any ATC yet, but said he would look into it. Before the rep-bashing begins, let me say that I stand behind what my rep says. He has never done me wrong in over 13 years of knowing him.

Fair enough, let us know what he thinks after he gets a chance to shrink some

If you guys are complaining about the film, why use it then? Why not just go back to the ATR or something else? :thumb

No one's really complaining, just wondering if anyone is having tha same results :) Going back to ATR and wait for awhile, maybe tha atc will improve. I don't mind it at all, it just puckers on some back glass's, but I'll get around that. :thumb

Archived