Quick Audi TT question

Guest shadowline

Guest shadowline

Quick question for the Euro Guys, just got a TT booked in for first thing in the morning, not the brand new shape, standard shape. Anything to watch for? I like to pull panals where I can. I know its a frameless door, but I read on this site somewhere its one bolt to remove the TT door panal? Any one have first hand info on the TT Many thanks guys, posted it here as due to time difference by the time I get answers from over the pond I will be fast asleep? LOL

Guest shadowline

Cheers Guys, had the car in on Friday, shrink I found ok, the only problem installing the rear screen was the huge sound system in the boot, massive sub etc!! Found some damage on the rear screen when cleaning which I knew you would feel through the tint when blue maxing the film after install. This was the case with a real danger of tearing the film with the blue max. When the customer came to collect I asked if the car had been in a accident as im sure its had a welder or angle grinder near the back end that has thrown up sparks/hot metal that has damaged the glass. He said no accident, then his friend pops up and said what about when we had the angle grinder in the spare wheel well, when we fitted the sub! Bingo! Customer was fine about not having a 100% back glass install, which was a same as it was a nice car!!!

Archived