$85 a car

I just spoke with a friend who will be running aftermarket operations for a dealer group in the DFW area. Roughly 2/3's of the lot is tinted and they pay $85 a car! That is a fuggin low low low low price. No news on what film they use.

Guest willie
I just spoke with a friend who will be running aftermarket operations for a dealer group in the DFW area. Roughly 2/3's of the lot is tinted and they pay $85 a car! That is a fuggin low low low low price. No news on what film they use.

Tim

\Check with you freind and get the details. Some of those dealers have tgotten there priorities straight and some are still bums.

Alot of dealers have gone to paying that in labor only. The dealership pays for the film. Gives them a place to tint and provides there tools and all utilities.

I have one account that I do this with and it works out well. 85.00 in labor for a 2 hours job is not bad wages inside a dealership.

:beer

Since we are in the snafu would you mind telling me the dealership and I will do some checking for you. Spot will know alot of them too :thumb

Guest goldtooth

Tim

\Check with you freind and get the details. Some of those dealers have tgotten there priorities straight and some are still bums.

Alot of dealers have gone to paying that in labor only. The dealership pays for the film. Gives them a place to tint and provides there tools and all utilities.

I have one account that I do this with and it works out well. 85.00 in labor for a 2 hours job is not bad wages inside a dealership.

:spit

Since we are in the snafu would you mind telling me the dealership and I will do some checking for you. Spot will know alot of them too :spit

:spit now that is a good deal..nice hit bro :nohit:

Guest willie
I will find out for you. You are certainly right about it bein fair if that is the way it is done. :nohit:

'

And on the other hand if there an outside shop that the dealer is sourcing it to I agree with you its bs :spit

Guest tintgod
When will it it end it next it will be $75 then $65 then $55 :twocents

the lower the price of film goes the lower the price to do it will go...and this cheap ass asian stuff they are getting these days arent helping the situation. :thumb

Archived