tint gone bad thread

Guest goldtooth

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thatsnappyguy

oh ok.,.. well.. lol. 3M panther logo could not be found. niether could llumar jet/ AT, JWF ray guard /sp , sungard cobalt, soltek everything (everyhtingt I have left of this is used as gift wrap for the holidays, seriously) , global's new QDP...did I miss anyhting?

oh ok.,.. well.. lol. 3M panther logo could not be found. niether could llumar jet/ AT, JWF ray guard /sp , sungard cobalt, soltek everything (everyhtingt I have left of this is used as gift wrap for the holidays, seriously) , global's new QDP...did I miss anyhting?

Bingo! :dunno

speaking of bad jobs, I was at the local gas station, as usual, and noticed a new equinox pull up to the pump. I saw it when it went by, and could see the contam. in the sides as it went by. I then looked at the back glass, and it was done in 5 strips, with the fifth strip at the bottom being about 2" tall, :thumb

I took a pic with my cell, but you cant see the strips, I even tried to zoom in on the pc here, and you still cant see the lines, I was too far away. This is what kind of work one of our local hacks at the carwash does on a daily basis. They still go back to him because, well I cant say because it may offend, and it's not because he's cheap or does even half azz work, to be nice about it.

Archived