tint gone bad thread

Guest goldtooth

Guest willie
speaking of bad jobs, I was at the local gas station, as usual, and noticed a new equinox pull up to the pump. I saw it when it went by, and could see the contam. in the sides as it went by. I then looked at the back glass, and it was done in 5 strips, with the fifth strip at the bottom being about 2" tall, :dunno

I took a pic with my cell, but you cant see the strips, I even tried to zoom in on the pc here, and you still cant see the lines, I was too far away. This is what kind of work one of our local hacks at the carwash does on a daily basis. They still go back to him because, well I cant say because it may offend, and it's not because he's cheap or does even half azz work, to be nice about it.

Come to think of it, your wife called about the time you were in the hospital asking for a few tips on an equinox :nope

I guess she didnt listen :thumb

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thatsnappyguy
speaking of bad jobs, I was at the local gas station, as usual, and noticed a new equinox pull up to the pump. I saw it when it went by, and could see the contam. in the sides as it went by. I then looked at the back glass, and it was done in 5 strips, with the fifth strip at the bottom being about 2" tall, :thumb

I took a pic with my cell, but you cant see the strips, I even tried to zoom in on the pc here, and you still cant see the lines, I was too far away. This is what kind of work one of our local hacks at the carwash does on a daily basis. They still go back to him because, well I cant say because it may offend, and it's not because he's cheap or does even half azz work, to be nice about it.

we used to have the same problem over here with a guy at the car wash 1 block down the road. hackin em up in strips, look like he seasoned all the doors with pepper b4 he installed. and I would love when ppl would come get a price over here and say that he would do it for half that. I wouldnt even argue, I try to get them to come pass after they got it done so I can see the job but they never show. we have alot of crappy tinters around this area...just makes me look alot better...to the ppl that care about quality work. to all the other 98% of the lower class customers around here, the $70 tint job is good enough for them to stay where they are at, good, let them deal with them

speaking of bad jobs, I was at the local gas station, as usual, and noticed a new equinox pull up to the pump. I saw it when it went by, and could see the contam. in the sides as it went by. I then looked at the back glass, and it was done in 5 strips, with the fifth strip at the bottom being about 2" tall, :nope

Come to think of it, your wife called about the time you were in the hospital asking for a few tips on an equinox :thumb

I guess she didnt listen :nope

I'm gonna tell the lunatic you said that :dunno:thumb:nope

Guest willie
speaking of bad jobs, I was at the local gas station, as usual, and noticed a new equinox pull up to the pump. I saw it when it went by, and could see the contam. in the sides as it went by. I then looked at the back glass, and it was done in 5 strips, with the fifth strip at the bottom being about 2" tall, :thumb

Come to think of it, your wife called about the time you were in the hospital asking for a few tips on an equinox :hmmm

I guess she didnt listen :lol2

I'm gonna tell the lunatic you said that :lol2:lol2:lol2

:lol2

This is Big Money's Lunatic Wife speaking so Wee Willie better listen up!

I did listen to your instructions about equinox that's why I ended up with all those pieces on such a tee tiny back window, so what exactly did I do wrong from your such precise instructions Oh Wise and Praticed Tinting Lord :hmmm ...

From what I've heard I thought Tint Designs taught you better than that, but maybe you were just drunk off your azz on his couch... :thumb

thanks for all the learn'in

Big Money's Lunatic Wife

Guest willie

I did listen to your instructions about equinox that's why I ended up with all those pieces on such a tee tiny back window, so what exactly did I do wrong from your such precise instructions Oh Wise and Praticed Tinting Lord :lol2 ...

:thumb

From what I've heard I thought Tint Designs taught you better than that, but maybe you were just drunk off your azz on his couch... :lol2

Big Money's Lunatic Wife

:lol2:lol2:lol2:lol2:lol2

Why wee willie now when easy moneys watching :lol2 ............it was Big Willie when he was in the hospital :hmmm

I did listen to your instructions about equinox that's why I ended up with all those pieces on such a tee tiny back window, so what exactly did I do wrong from your such precise instructions Oh Wise and Praticed Tinting Lord :lol2 ...

From what I've heard I thought Tint Designs taught you better than that, but maybe you were just drunk off your azz on his couch... :lol2

Big Money's Lunatic Wife

Why wee willie now when easy moneys watching :thumb ............it was Big Willie when he was in the hospital :lol2

big willie, :lol2 , that must be a delusion because you dont have any thing that's big, except maybe your head :hmmm

the lunatic

Guest willie

Big Money's Lunatic Wife

:thumb

Why wee willie now when easy moneys watching :lol2 ............it was Big Willie when he was in the hospital :lol2

big willie, :lol2 , that must be a delusion because you dont have any thing that's big, except maybe your head :hmmm

the lunatic

I'm beginning to think maybe this isnt Mrs Easy Money after all :lol2

Archived