tint gone bad thread

Guest goldtooth

This is Big Money's Lunatic Wife speaking so Wee Willie better listen up!

I did listen to your instructions about equinox that's why I ended up with all those pieces on such a tee tiny back window, so what exactly did I do wrong from your such precise instructions Oh Wise and Praticed Tinting Lord :lol2 ...

:lol2

From what I've heard I thought Tint Designs taught you better than that, but maybe you were just drunk off your azz on his couch... :lol2

thanks for all the learn'in

Big Money's Lunatic Wife

:thumb

:lol2:lol2:lol2:lol2:lol2

Why wee willie now when easy moneys watching :lol2 ............it was Big Willie when he was in the hospital :lol2

big willie, :lol2 , that must be a delusion because you dont have any thing that's big, except maybe your head :hmmm

the lunatic

I'm beginning to think maybe this isnt Mrs Easy Money after all :lol2

It's not me Craig, she normally has better come backs, but it is too early for her, once she downs a few mountain dews, and a large coffee, she will be after you. She had some other cheesey reply, then changed it.

You see, whats messed up is, you have got her started talking :lol2 already today, and now I will have to listen to her trash talk the rest of the day :lol2:lol2

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willie

I did listen to your instructions about equinox that's why I ended up with all those pieces on such a tee tiny back window, so what exactly did I do wrong from your such precise instructions Oh Wise and Praticed Tinting Lord :thumb ...

From what I've heard I thought Tint Designs taught you better than that, but maybe you were just drunk off your azz on his couch... :lol2

Big Money's Lunatic Wife

:rollin

Why wee willie now when easy moneys watching :lol2 ............it was Big Willie when he was in the hospital :shock

big willie, :rollin , that must be a delusion because you dont have any thing that's big, except maybe your head :rollin

the lunatic

I'm beginning to think maybe this isnt Mrs Easy Money after all :thumb

It's not me Craig, she normally has better come backs, but it is too early for her, once she downs a few mountain dews, and a large coffee, she will be after you. She had some other cheesey reply, then changed it.

You see, whats messed up is, you have got her started talking :lol2 already today, and now I will have to listen to her trash talk the rest of the day :lol2:lol2

Would you tell her then to quit texting "I really love you" to my cell phone then.

I got a pos eclipse this morning then its on. :evilgrin

I did listen to your instructions about equinox that's why I ended up with all those pieces on such a tee tiny back window, so what exactly did I do wrong from your such precise instructions Oh Wise and Praticed Tinting Lord :thumb ...

Big Money's Lunatic Wife

:rollin

Why wee willie now when easy moneys watching :lol2 ............it was Big Willie when he was in the hospital :thumb

big willie, :rollin , that must be a delusion because you dont have any thing that's big, except maybe your head :shock

the lunatic

Would you tell her then to quit texting "I really love you" to my cell phone then.

I got a pos eclipse this morning then its on. :evilgrin

You damn right I'll tell her, those text's are costing me money :rollin:lol2

Guest willie

I did listen to your instructions about equinox that's why I ended up with all those pieces on such a tee tiny back window, so what exactly did I do wrong from your such precise instructions Oh Wise and Praticed Tinting Lord :lol2 ...

Big Money's Lunatic Wife

:lol2:lol2:lol2:lol2:evilgrin

Why wee willie now when easy moneys watching :lol2 ............it was Big Willie when he was in the hospital :rollin

big willie, :shock , that must be a delusion because you dont have any thing that's big, except maybe your head :thumb

the lunatic

I got a pos eclipse this morning then its on. :rollin

You damn right I'll tell her, those text's are costing me money :lol2:rollin

:thumb

So what?

That pos didn't show up and that's why your already done????? :evilgrin

And you are definitly getting me confused with your boyfriend and the texting... I don't even text my own husband, why am I going to be texting Wee Willie??? :rollin

Mrs big money, you might as well have your own account here :dunno

If I did have an account here this would be my tip of the year, that would get me a purple heart and a congressional medal of honor... :dunno

If you run a tint shop with your husband and he starts bitchin and yelling and screaming just trun around and walk out before he starts yelling at you cause he can't get a piece of tint to work on a door... :tantrum:bingo

There!

Tip Of The Year!

Mrs big money, you might as well have your own account here :dunno

If I did have an account here this would be my tip of the year, that would get me a purple heart and a congressional medal of honor... :dunno

If you run a tint shop with your husband and he starts bitchin and yelling and screaming just trun around and walk out before he starts yelling at you cause he can't get a piece of tint to work on a door... :tantrum:bingo

There!

Tip Of The Year!

I told ya'll she is a lunatic, making up all this stuff about me :lol2

Archived