tint gone bad thread

Guest goldtooth

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol2

Mrs big money, you might as well have your own account here :lol2

If I did have an account here this would be my tip of the year, that would get me a purple heart and a congressional medal of honor... :bingo

If you run a tint shop with your husband and he starts bitchin and yelling and screaming just trun around and walk out before he starts yelling at you cause he can't get a piece of tint to work on a door... :tantrum:dunno

There!

Tip Of The Year!

I told ya'll she is a lunatic, making up all this stuff about me :dunno

:lol2 I know how ya feel....mine does the same to me :lol2

Guest willie
:thumbdown:thumb:jerkit You guys and the lady are too funny :thumb I love the hijacked threads, they get rolling into some other crazy mess :nono:spit:lol2

so who's side are you on. Mine or Mrs Moneys :jerkit

:spit:lol2 :lol2 You guys and the lady are too funny :thumbdown I love the hijacked threads, they get rolling into some other crazy mess :jerkit:jerkit:lol2

When you refer to my wife as "the lady" I have to take a long look at her sitting here, and that's a stretch :lol2

if you knew my lunatic wife like I do, you would understand :thumb:thumb:nono

Guest MsMarco
:krazy:thumb:dunno You guys and the lady are too funny :krazy I love the hijacked threads, they get rolling into some other crazy mess :duck:thumb:lol

so who's side are you on. Mine or Mrs Moneys :dunno

Which one of you voted for #3? :lol

:krazy:thumb:krazy You guys and the lady are too funny :broken I love the hijacked threads, they get rolling into some other crazy mess :krazy:broken:lol

When you refer to my wife as "the lady" I have to take a long look at her sitting here, and that's a stretch :duck

if you knew my lunatic wife like I do, you would understand :krazy:krazy:krazy

:lol2 Do you sleep with one eye open :lol

Guest willie
:dunno:thumb:lol You guys and the lady are too funny :thumb I love the hijacked threads, they get rolling into some other crazy mess :krazy:thumb:lol

so who's side are you on. Mine or Mrs Moneys :broken

:duck:krazy :krazy You guys and the lady are too funny :duck I love the hijacked threads, they get rolling into some other crazy mess :krazy:broken:lol

When you refer to my wife as "the lady" I have to take a long look at her sitting here, and that's a stretch :dunno

:lol Do you sleep with one eye open :lol2

I voted 3 :krazy

:dunno:thumb:lol You guys and the lady are too funny :dunno I love the hijacked threads, they get rolling into some other crazy mess :krazy:broken:lol

so who's side are you on. Mine or Mrs Moneys :lol

:thumb:krazy:thumb You guys and the lady are too funny :duck I love the hijacked threads, they get rolling into some other crazy mess :krazy:broken:lol

When you refer to my wife as "the lady" I have to take a long look at her sitting here, and that's a stretch :krazy

:lol Do you sleep with one eye open :duck

:lol2 its funny you ask, I have to go to a sleep study next sunday night at the hosp., because I have trouble sleeping :lol

she's not bad at all, and she has actually put up with me for over 20 years now, so some might say she's a saint, probably not willie :krazy

Guest willie
:lol6:):shock You guys and the lady are too funny :lol6 I love the hijacked threads, they get rolling into some other crazy mess :krazy:eyebrows:lol

so who's side are you on. Mine or Mrs Moneys :beer

:lol6:beer :beer You guys and the lady are too funny :lol6 I love the hijacked threads, they get rolling into some other crazy mess :krazy:beer:lol

When you refer to my wife as "the lady" I have to take a long look at her sitting here, and that's a stretch :duck

:lol2 Do you sleep with one eye open :lol6

:spit its funny you ask, I have to go to a sleep study next sunday night at the hosp., because I have trouble sleeping :inot

she's not bad at all, and she has actually put up with me for over 20 years now, so some might say she's a saint, probably not willie :rollin

Dude any woman that will put up with you for 20 year and I for 18 have to be saints. I'm sure Mrs Money is an awesome woman :beer

Archived