Hillary flashes the El Diablo

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Hillary, I got a sign for ya :dunno
:lol2:lol2
Are you kidding me?!? :lol I am the most conservative person I know. I'm actually so conservative that I qualify as a libertarian. (Don't cofuse libertarian with liberal, they are the exact opposite, libertarians believe in strict constitutional government, meaning very little government and very little if any government spending. I believe that big government is the cause of problems, not the solution to them.)

:beer

Spot on differentiation; and explanation of libertarianism. :lol2 This seems to be the direction that I see myself going as well.

Too bad you won't see a popular libertarian -or any other; beside the big two- party around here anytime soon. :tantrum

looks like a photoshop to me.

Nope. :lol2 Seen it played a few times on TV. That expediant broad dragged that poor little kid out there for the usual reasons that any politician would do something that looks that ridiculous: Polititions think that the American puplic are all a bunch of undiscerning idiots.

Anyones has to be better than the one we have now. When (W) was asked how he felt about being elected to the White house he said he didn't really know since a judge had to tell him he actually was Appointed the Presidency. Latest poll - not a lie W has the lowest presidential rating in 70 years since the poll was taken 69% of Americans polled disapprove of him. Talk about buying your way in. Thank you my brother and daddy. :bingo

http://www.pollingreport.com/BushJob.htm

Anyones has to be better than the one we have now. When (W) was asked how he felt about being elected to the White house he said he didn't really know since a judge had to tell him he actually was Appointed the Presidency. Latest poll - not a lie W has the lowest presidential rating in 70 years since the poll was taken 69% of Americans polled disapprove of him. Talk about buying your way in. Thank you my brother and daddy. :dunno

http://www.pollingreport.com/BushJob.htm

anyone? not sure about that. hillary, obama, edwards, howard dean, nancy pelosi(that hippie from the west coast) the kennedys...

these people are amongst the elite for the democrats, financed by extremely wealthy people who represent an extreme leftist view. I would trust none of them over what we have now.

You could take this so many ways with all of the names mentioned here. The point to me would be about the one word -anyone:

No, "anyone" would not be better than W. I've met plenty of people who are far worse suited for the position of the presidency, though I see your point Ttc.

Bush has done little to sway anyone who is not a hardcore backer to follow him. So the alternative is to look to the other side, as if there are only two? :lol2

This back and forth keeps going on with no real change; the "change" mind you, that all of these political wonks keep promising. :nope

KILL THE TWO PARTY SYSTEM!!

For as much as these parties appear to do battle, they need each other to distract away from any actual new ideas to supplant their lucrative little business...

Take Ron Paul as an easy example. He ran as a Republican, but anyone who looked at the man knew he didn't fit the GOP's usual profile; and I never once heard Limbagh or Hannity or the others say a word about him. He was mentioned here and elswhere as a guy with different ideas. No one in power really wants that. Paul did his best, but the party never wanted him -and don't give me any crap abput the party representing the majority. :nope:lol

The system as it is is clearly faulty to us all, but is only advantageous to the system of government that is currently in place.

Archived