need some tint pattern kits cut

Guest Marco
I'm shocked no one has mentioned cutting is the easy part!

If you can't cut how do you expect to put it on? What happens when you screw a piece up? Are you going to tell the customer to come back in 3 days and you'll do the other window?

I would think that if they have 3 years experience why would we need to tell them? :thumb

Just looking for a time saver, we know how to cut, just want to cut down on time, to answer the "if we mess one up" we do have the ability to hand cut, so if we do mess one up, we can hand cut another...also, brought in a little help with a part timer, but I don't really want to "train" him completely to hand cut and install until I know he is a keeper... :evilgrin

Also, at this point we do a lot of on site bids, dealer work, local business work in regards to signs, wraps, banners, etc. so for us a hour saved is a big deal because it allows us to bid jobs or work on other jobs...so just looking to cut down on some labor with tinting...thanks to everyone who PM'ed us about helping us out...we have all your numbers and etc...appreciate it a lot!!!! Have a great rest of the week, happy pattern cutting or hand cutting..whichever you prefer! :rollin

Just looking for a time saver, we know how to cut, just want to cut down on time, to answer the "if we mess one up" we do have the ability to hand cut, so if we do mess one up, we can hand cut another...also, brought in a little help with a part timer, but I don't really want to "train" him completely to hand cut and install until I know he is a keeper... :rollin

Also, at this point we do a lot of on site bids, dealer work, local business work in regards to signs, wraps, banners, etc. so for us a hour saved is a big deal because it allows us to bid jobs or work on other jobs...so just looking to cut down on some labor with tinting...thanks to everyone who PM'ed us about helping us out...we have all your numbers and etc...appreciate it a lot!!!! Have a great rest of the week, happy pattern cutting or hand cutting..whichever you prefer! :evilgrin

You Guys are Da Greatest :rollin

Guest Diamond Tints

It takes like 10 mins to cut film, So the time you write a cheque post it etc etc to pay for your kit will actually take longer will it not :tantrum

Never used this precut kit, so my opinion just now as this precut kit idea is a load of :bingo

But hey everyone to there own :dunno

Having the kits precut and shipped to you, only to have your tinter screw up a piece doesn't seem like a timesaver to me. If you do several things to a car when it's there, you should have plenty of opportunity to hand cut.

:bingo I agree not to mention eating up your profit by the time you pay a fair price for precut :tantrum

Archived