Sign stakes

Guest BHGraphix

Guest BHGraphix

Hey guys, I was lookin at signwarehouse.com at some of their substrates and things and I found their corrugated plastic sign substrates, been thinking about picking up a box to play with, anybody use them or something similar? Any thoughts on them??

Also, to put them up I was lookin at what they call "sign stakes" http://www.signwarehouse.com/SU-CP-p-SS-END-STAKE5.html there is the link, but the ones I want to get are 18x24 and those are 10x30 but it says they are compatable?? Don't get it? Anyways, thats the kind of thing I would like to use to put up the signs but anybody have ideas on how to put them up? Or do these sign stakes work well?

Thanks!!

check out Grimco, Inc.

They have the sign blank a lot cheaper than most places...we got 100 18in x 24in w/ stakes for around $125...nice...great to advertise custys stuff or your own without breaking the bank, for stakes though, I would recommend EZ step stakes...tougher and thicker...also available for 24in x 36in substrates...

Hey guys, I was lookin at signwarehouse.com at some of their substrates and things and I found their corrugated plastic sign substrates, been thinking about picking up a box to play with, anybody use them or something similar? Any thoughts on them??

Also, to put them up I was lookin at what they call "sign stakes" http://www.signwarehouse.com/SU-CP-p-SS-END-STAKE5.html there is the link, but the ones I want to get are 18x24 and those are 10x30 but it says they are compatable?? Don't get it? Anyways, thats the kind of thing I would like to use to put up the signs but anybody have ideas on how to put them up? Or do these sign stakes work well?

Thanks!!

You have to make sure the flutes in the corrugated signs are in the right direction. For example, if you want the sign to be 18 tall and 24 long or you can have the sign 24 tall and 18 long, you have to make sure you tell them which way the sign needs to be. The sign stakes insert into the flutes. The 10 X 30 are the standard stakes. They work very well with the signs, no matter if they're 18 X 24's or 12 X 18's. You just slide the stakes into the flutes. Make sure the sign goes all the way to the crossbar for stability. Then when you push them into the ground, try to get the second crossbar as close to the ground as possible. You can push down on the second crossbar with your foot. BTW, where are you located??? Here in NC, we have a great local company that sells the signs and the stakes at the cheapest around. You can get 100 stakes for $80 plus tax. They're corrugated signs are cheap too. They will also do UPS delivery.

:dunno

Guest BHGraphix

Awesome! Thanks! I will definately look into all of your ideas!

And aha, now that makes sense, I never thought that the stake would insert into the substrate flutes, but its all clear now!

I am located in SW Pennsylvania.

check out Grimco, Inc.

They have the sign blank a lot cheaper than most places...we got 100 18in x 24in w/ stakes for around $125...nice...great to advertise custys stuff or your own without breaking the bank, for stakes though, I would recommend EZ step stakes...tougher and thicker...also available for 24in x 36in substrates...

:thumb

Archived