FG pricing

Guest RCOOTE

I gotta raise my prices! I've been hoverin a lil lower than the standard. My last install was for a shop that gives me family discount on coffee since my sis works there. I gave them a break cause I know I've gotten free drinks and I dont like takin from a business for nothin!

One person I did an est. for last week had 4 upper windows... probably 30x60 each. in a family room. And then 4 doublehungs below that... she told me to get blinds for all the windows was about $4,000. @@ And that is just for blinds.. I can't imagine how much silk drapes would be....

Tinting is alot cheaper.... but at the same time, too low.

Guest vclimber

Price of gas= Rising

Price of Rice= Rising

Price of Flour= Rising

Cost of Living= Rising

Insurance= No Brainer there

Cost of Doing Business= Through the roof

Local HAck Shack= Going Down to Record Lows

Do Not Follow Suit. These guys will die off. Where does business 101 ever teach you to lower prices in this situation? :thumbdown

Guest RCOOTE
Price of gas= Rising

Price of Rice= Rising

Price of Flour= Rising

Cost of Living= Rising

Insurance= No Brainer there

Cost of Doing Business= Through the roof

Local HAck Shack= Going Down to Record Lows

Do Not Follow Suit. These guys will die off. Where does business 101 ever teach you to lower prices in this situation? :thumbdown

Thats why I said this "I, for one, definitely do not want to be the cheapest prices out there." Good advice Vclimber :jerkit

I DO NOT match prices for anything......I simply stated about the Vista guy as a point of reference of what is being priced not very far from me. He is selling VISTA at hack prices.....oh and he is only getting like $140 for a full 4 door car and I get $240 for the same windows.......Evansville Indiana it whored out......

I had heard that they were getting more like $7 for flat, but guess it was misinformation.....

Archived