Proform May $5 Cut Fee Sale

Guest Josh @ Proform

Guest Josh @ Proform

5SaleBannerS.jpg

Its almost May…. the 5th month, so what better time for a $5 sale on all Proform Design cut fees. Every design, from full hoods, to lowers, to headlights will be $5 each for the month of May…enjoy. :evilgrin

If you are not a Proform client yet, simply click here and fill out the application. A Proform sales person will contact you shortly.

This sale is scheduled for a limited time, so sign up today. :rollin

Guest Josh @ Proform
why not make it 55%.......or the month of May FREE............ :rollin

5%..... :rollin

:evilgrin ?

Its not $5 off, but $5, which is more like 66% off normal kits ($15 for upper (hood fender and mirrors) and bumper normally), 75% off full hoods and 80% off premium packages.

Guest timeattack07gt

Hey Josh. Just had a quick question for you since I'm looking to get some design software for my plotter. How does pricing work for the design templates? Do you guys striclty charge per piece that is downloaded, with no monthly or annual fee? Also, what is your premium package? Shoot me an email at brock.harrison@comcast.net if you don't want to respond here. Thanks in advance. Boy am I glad I found this forum lol.

Guest Josh @ Proform
Hey Josh. Just had a quick question for you since I'm looking to get some design software for my plotter. How does pricing work for the design templates? Do you guys striclty charge per piece that is downloaded, with no monthly or annual fee? Also, what is your premium package? Shoot me an email at brock.harrison@comcast.net if you don't want to respond here. Thanks in advance. Boy am I glad I found this forum lol.

email sent :tantrum

Guest tintgod

you charge a cut fee?...on what..to who.? and why?

are you saying if I go on your site and buy a pattern off it...the price shown is then added on a cute fee?

Guest Josh @ Proform
you charge a cut fee?...on what..to who.? and why?

are you saying if I go on your site and buy a pattern off it...the price shown is then added on a cute fee?

I think you might be referring to our store (store.proformdesign.com) which is for the retail sale of the kits and is not associated with this sale, although dealer pricing is available.

Our designs are available in the DAP 6.2 software originally created by XPEL. The simplest way to describe the relationship is that we outsource our software design delivery needs to Xpel. The designs are ours and completely different from Xpel's.

The fee is per-cut . After an installer has signed-up, download and set-up the DAP 6.2, they supply the film of their choice and cuts the designs on their own plotter.

Guest aspen0220

hey josh, I am really interest in this..let me get this clear, do I need have pay an annual fee or do you charge by per cut? I just got myself a plotter and trying to start a small business. Please shoot me an email at aspen3456@gmail.com. Thank you

Guest Josh @ Proform
5SaleBannerS.jpg

Its almost May…. the 5th month, so what better time for a $5 sale on all Proform Design cut fees. Every design, from full hoods, to lowers, to headlights will be $5 each for the month of May…enjoy. :dunno

If you are not a Proform client yet, simply click here and fill out the application. A Proform sales person will contact you shortly.

This sale is scheduled for a limited time, so sign up today. :thumb

Today begins the sale! Everyone in DAP 6.2, simply logout and log back in to the software to obtain the new pricing structure.

There is still plenty of time to sign-up a get a taste of our designs. Click here to fill out the application.

Thank you,

Josh

ProformDesign.com

Archived