I will be doing this car for the first time [first one I have seen to date] one shot precut P/F design hood .etc......looking for a fast install so precut was my first choice and I have heard they are time savers/ installer friendly patterns. Since this car looks simple enough but the hood is much different than other E92 bodys. .. I will be doing it in head for the next 10 day's.

Guest Josh @ Proform
I will be doing this car for the first time [first one I have seen to date] one shot precut P/F design hood .etc......looking for a fast install so precut was my first choice and I have heard they are time savers/ installer friendly patterns. Since this car looks simple enough but the hood is much different than other E92 bodys. .. I will be doing it in head for the next 10 day's.

got just what you need:

http://store.proformdesign.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=3913

We have a design for a piece full hood and a 1 piece full hood w/ wrapped edge in the DAP 6.2 software, but Avery and 3m do not have a role large enough for that kit so it is not in our store yet. Tomorrow I will be creating and uploading a seamed full hood with wrapped edge (around 54 inches tall) that will be visible on the site.

Start the hood by aligning and tacking the top corners nearest the windshield first. Then stretch down and align the outer corners nearest the headlight and fender. For the full fenders start by aligning and tacking the edge nearest the door, then stretching to, aligning and tacking the edge nearest the headlight.

good luck :tantrum

Guest Josh @ Proform
what about cutting the film left to right instead of top to bottom with 48 or 58

The our design shows the hood is roughly 63 inches in width and 55.4 inches tall.

Archived