Tint Chipping...

Guest kramster

yep its seat belts I'm about to re do my step dads tacoma driver side for the third time and my niece slung the seat belt into my passenger side and man it shows up for sure on some 5% yes I have med exemption

Doesn't matter what kind of medical excuse you have, you can not have 5% limo on the front doors.

:thumbdown Dangerous, especially at night and in the rain...

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitly seatbelt, watch, ring or loose chicken. Although I had a customer tell me his tint was poppin. He even demonstated the poppin with his finger snappin. I scratched my head and said you better let me take a look at this. For the life of me the whole way out to the car I was searching my memory for some sort of reason or recolection of something similar that I was about to witness. He opened the door pointed at the window I looked at him and said. SEATBELT YOU MORON.

Were he got poppin is beyond me. Maybe it has something to do with the fact him and his wife smelled like dope.

Guest h0wld0g

there are no restrictions on a medical exemption in our state... the law says with a medical exemption you are exempt from the tint law which means any darkness any where

Guest JUSTIN
seat belts for sure. I warn all my custys of the devistating effects of seatbelts on tint.

I print on the back side of our receipts maintenance instructions for window tint, and in bold print, I put on their to watch for seatbelts. This has really reduced the argument when customers come back for warranty work and want to argue how the "Lifetime Warranty" covers seatbelt niks.

there are no restrictions on a medical exemption in our state... the law says with a medical exemption you are exempt from the tint law which means any darkness any where

OK guys give him a break! Notice his age/experience. He'll either figger it out or get somebody hurt.

Besides he might have lupuskincancer on his cataracts! :eyebrows

Archived