Tint Chipping...

Guest kramster

Guest Olfablade

John Carney who used to be the kicker for the Chargers brought his Lexus back to me with 50+ seatbelt knicks in the drivers window and wanted it warranteed. I explained the when his daughter quits punting the seatbelt buckle off the window I could do so. He understood and paid for the redo. :eyebrows

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

keep in mind as well, it could be burns. when the cherry midsts off a cigarette or other tobacco inspired products, it can tend to fly out or in the window and it will actually burn tiny specs into the film. noticed it slowly over a few years on my ex's car. then on my roomates and on my tint I just took off from when I used to smoke. dont think its just the seatbelt :eyebrows

Guest h0wld0g
kats2112 Posted Apr 25 2008, 09:33 PM

QUOTE (Matthew @ Apr 25 2008, 01:07 PM) [*]616175

there are no restrictions on a medical exemption in our state... the law says with a medical exemption you are exempt from the tint law which means any darkness any where

OK guys give him a break! Notice his age/experience. He'll either figger it out or get somebody hurt.

Besides he might have lupuskincancer on his cataracts! rollin.gif

my age/experience means nothing its just a number the only thing that matters is my skill in this industry to apply and sell window films automotive,residential and commercially. Ive said it before after being looked upon as a young one with no experience ill put my skill up against any one in this industry. I am the youngest business owner ever in my city and I have done exceedingly well in this industry thank you.

Guest tint phantom
Quit throwing your seat belt at your windows

I call it seat belt buckle back lash. :twocents it happens all the time.

I fix it the first time free at my convenients. the next time you will be charged full price including removal fee. my partner did a pick up today didnt even get out of the lot come back in and said he had scratched the pass window. he replaced it and didnt say her daughter scratched it with her expencive fancy bracelet, the pattern of the scratches was the same dementions of the bracelet.any way they both inspected all the windows be for she left, and when she was satisfied he said if a scratch apears again he didnt do it,and the warranty does not cover abuse. :evilgrin

Archived