Price Increase Coming

Guest vclimber

and you guys are just realizing this?? This is old info....it came about around the time they began taking back distribution from some distributors. This was to be expected. Pull back the distribution and not decrease price, since they were getting more without the distributor discount, but increase to make even more!!! BUT, my only question is......HOW MANY OF YOU WHO DEAL WITH IT WILL CONTINUE??? or finallydecide to find brands that ae fairer priced??.... If you stick with them, then you only have yourself to blame, since there are good brands out there that are much better priced. SG did this, and when called on it, they suddenly "could work with us on price, back to where we were". The jack up wa only for profits, not cost increases. Screw me once, I say BYE BYE!!!

Guest vclimber
and you guys are just realizing this?? This is old info....it came about around the time they began taking back distribution from some distributors. This was to be expected. Pull back the distribution and not decrease price, since they were getting more without the distributor discount, but increase to make even more!!! BUT, my only question is......HOW MANY OF YOU WHO DEAL WITH IT WILL CONTINUE??? or finallydecide to find brands that ae fairer priced??.... If you stick with them, then you only have yourself to blame, since there are good brands out there that are much better priced. SG did this, and when called on it, they suddenly "could work with us on price, back to where we were". The jack up wa only for profits, not cost increases. Screw me once, I say BYE BYE!!!

:evilgrin Yeah, it's like 2 days old customtint. 10% increase on Prestige and 5% on NV. This is a new increase and when it is not equal across the board it tells me that it is more than getting rid of distribution.

Yeah, It's called gouging!!! If you sell through a distributor, then cut them out, you put the extra into your pocket. When you then proceed to increase further, its called gouging. When they cut out SAGR, I called the corporate offices and spoke to them. They said that no increase would follow the change. Thay also added three reps to the northeast alone, 1 for retail, 2 for direct to end user sales. These workings alone made me decide to not use the product any longer, but the price increase, thats just salt in the wounds.

Yeah, It's called gouging!!! If you sell through a distributor, then cut them out, you put the extra into your pocket. When you then proceed to increase further, its called gouging. When they cut out SAGR, I called the corporate offices and spoke to them. They said that no increase would follow the change. Thay also added three reps to the northeast alone, 1 for retail, 2 for direct to end user sales. These workings alone made me decide to not use the product any longer, but the price increase, thats just salt in the wounds.

You folks inspired me!

http://advancedfilmfl.net/2008/04/27/state...ting-world.aspx

It still puzzles me that Solargard went back to distribution?? I am also puzzled that 3M switched distributors in the central USA from EPD to Interwest??? What's that all about??

We are hearing rumors about Home Depot playing with flat glass and MMM. .that will ultimately kill their channel or everyone else depending upon how and if that moves forward.

Window tinting. .always interesting!

Archived