Price Increase Coming

Guest vclimber

Guest vclimber
Yeah, It's called gouging!!! If you sell through a distributor, then cut them out, you put the extra into your pocket. When you then proceed to increase further, its called gouging. When they cut out SAGR, I called the corporate offices and spoke to them. They said that no increase would follow the change. Thay also added three reps to the northeast alone, 1 for retail, 2 for direct to end user sales. These workings alone made me decide to not use the product any longer, but the price increase, thats just salt in the wounds.

You folks inspired me!

http://advancedfilmfl.net/2008/04/27/state...ting-world.aspx

It still puzzles me that Solargard went back to distribution?? I am also puzzled that 3M switched distributors in the central USA from EPD to Interwest??? What's that all about??

We are hearing rumors about Home Depot playing with flat glass and MMM. .that will ultimately kill their channel or everyone else depending upon how and if that moves forward.

Window tinting. .always interesting!

:rollin Good one. I knew you had it in you. :twocents

Guest darkdan
I am also puzzled that 3M switched distributors in the central USA from EPD to Interwest??? What's that all about??

Well until about 2 years ago this area was with Interwest. Then they moved us to EPD. Finally now we're back to interwest.

Yeah, It's called gouging!!! If you sell through a distributor, then cut them out, you put the extra into your pocket. When you then proceed to increase further, its called gouging. When they cut out SAGR, I called the corporate offices and spoke to them. They said that no increase would follow the change. Thay also added three reps to the northeast alone, 1 for retail, 2 for direct to end user sales. These workings alone made me decide to not use the product any longer, but the price increase, thats just salt in the wounds.

You folks inspired me!

http://advancedfilmfl.net/2008/04/27/state...ting-world.aspx

It still puzzles me that Solargard went back to distribution?? I am also puzzled that 3M switched distributors in the central USA from EPD to Interwest??? What's that all about??

We are hearing rumors about Home Depot playing with flat glass and MMM. .that will ultimately kill their channel or everyone else depending upon how and if that moves forward.

Goon one, V4. I'm not a regular on your blog, but always enlightened. :rollin

It makes my world go round.....

petroleum increase was expected.....it sucks that the distr.s feel they need to tack on to it. Hey if I ain't makin money neither is my distr. With HUGE increases yearly who can make a buck. (We are searching somewhere else)

Archived