Times

Guest socaltint1

Guest socaltint1

So im still relatively new to this trade and still learning as I go. Realistically, what is the average time I should be spending for say...

1. A 4 car sedan (rear 5)?

2. A full size large cab truck (rear 3)?

3. An old POS sedan with dirty windows?

4. A 4 car sedan that has old purple delaminated tint?

Remember "AVERAGE"...I know some of you out there can haul azz. :rollin

I dont want to even tell you the time im spending on those examples. Anyway, thanks for the input. Hopefully this will be a decent thread.

:thumb

Guest Sunlimited

you should spend as much time as you need to, to make the job look as good as possible, if you're given a time limit than you're gonna rush, and a rush job is usually a bad job, the best tinters can get that pita window on an easy car that takes forever......quickness comes with repitition, and you only get that in time

Guest Crackz
you should spend as much time as you need to, to make the job look as good as possible, if you're given a time limit than you're gonna rush, and a rush job is usually a bad job, the best tinters can get that pita window on an easy car that takes forever......quickness comes with repitition, and you only get that in time

well said :rollin

:rollin

Guest socaltint1

Ok ok...I guess I should have seen that coming. :mad:rollin

Lets try a new tactic - im a customer...Im going to bring those 4 cars in one at a time for 4 days in a row, each day at 10am. What time are you going to tell me to come back?

:thumb

Guest willie
Ok ok...I guess I should have seen that coming. :thumb:mad

Lets try a new tactic - im a customer...Im going to bring those 4 cars in one at a time for 4 days in a row, each day at 10am. What time are you going to tell me to come back?

:lol

4:30 gives me plenty of time not to rush anything and I'm leaving at 4:59 :rollin

And you better bring them m-Thurs cause I'm not gonna be there Friday

Guest Sunlimited

Honestly I'm gonna tell you to come back when I call you but if your really, lookin for your answer im gonna say, your basic 4 door is 2 hrs, 2 front is 45 mins, a coupe is 1 hr and a half, thats giving myself extra time here and there, but no one will stress enough, it takes what it takes, do a good job, keep it professional, speed is nothing quality is everything.....

Guest Thetintcenter

Most 2 drs - 35 to 40 min.

Most 4 drs. - 45 to 60 min.

Front roll ups - 10 to 20 min.

3 window pick-ups - 20 to 30 min.

I double cut side windows and dry shrink rears.

Archived