Down But Not Out

JUst wanted to tell all those who care that even though the past couple of weeks were a living nightmare for me physically and mentally I didnt let it break me. I have 6 estimates this week and 2 installs.... Sometimes we have to stop asking why is this happening to me and start asking what. What is the lesson to be learned from all of this and what can I do to make me stronger the next time something bad happens on a job. I have come to the realization that even though I let this bad situation consume me to the point of breaking, this is only a spec of time in the big picture of life. So if anytime any of you feel like a job is going to break you, just keep in mind pain is a good thing, it wakes you up and makes you look at the big picture and not just the current bad situation you may be in. This is my last "Diary" entry for a bit...since some of you dont like a daily post from me.... :evilgrin Peace out homies.....

Keep on pushin, dude........don't let the fools get ya down. This may be your awakening. Ya posted recently the you would like to quit the nursing thing and go full time with the tinting, now ya can. You may have been just dealt the royal flush, bet high!!!!!

Keep your head up Jim. The cards that you were dealt have definately been a learning curve im sure. IMO, you handled this correctly, and learned a few unwanted lessons, but you will bounce back and be fine. It happens. Im glad that we were able to work things out for the better of our business relationship. Thanks bro..

Guest tint phantom

I feel your pain, it seems to be in the air here too. the harder I try to break even, the more I get behind. Im working 7 days a week just to keep my head above water. I wish you the best of luck, MAY THE TINT ANGELS BE WITH YOU. :twocents P.S. It cant kill you and eat you up.we are a reseliant breed ,country boy can servive.

JUst wanted to tell all those who care that even though the past couple of weeks were a living nightmare for me physically and mentally I didnt let it break me. I have 6 estimates this week and 2 installs.... Sometimes we have to stop asking why is this happening to me and start asking what. What is the lesson to be learned from all of this and what can I do to make me stronger the next time something bad happens on a job. I have come to the realization that even though I let this bad situation consume me to the point of breaking, this is only a spec of time in the big picture of life. So if anytime any of you feel like a job is going to break you, just keep in mind pain is a good thing, it wakes you up and makes you look at the big picture and not just the current bad situation you may be in. This is my last "Diary" entry for a bit...since some of you dont like a daily post from me.... :rollin Peace out homies.....

The lesson is you didn't call Boo!!!! :barf:lol2

Archived