New Grand Theft Auto Game

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really want to go and get this game but my kids think they have to sneak in and watch :what me play it. I guess I would have to bring the 360 into the bedroom and lock the darn door to play it.

I really want to go and get this game but my kids think they have to sneak in and watch :dunno me play it. I guess I would have to bring the 360 into the bedroom and lock the darn door to play it.

really though its not that bad, not much bood like before, and the swearing is minor, very much similar to the previous on ps2 and same plot, just different guy and city. :thumb

now that some of you have played it for a while how is it for a 15 & 16 year old? my wife wont let them have it but yet she has let them get the vice city and san andreas :lol2 don't make sense to me! one has a birthday coming soon and he wants this as part of his birthday :thumb so your input can possibly persuade mama to let them get it :beer

okay well if they played the other 2 whats the problem? They are getting older and wiser as well as mature. Does your wife stop them from listening to rap music? Let them play and don't lose any sleep over it. I f they haven't done any stunts since they played the last 2 I don't think this will hurt. C'mon MOM LET THEM PLAY!

Archived