3M

Guest tdmillet

have you tried sampling they're current films?

you ought to check them out first (CS series, Panther?)

the Color stable series is very flimsy and crease easily so its not for the novice. I would check things out before signing anything, perhaps sending it to your attorney for evaluation.

Guest h0wld0g

I sampled it and hated it ( the CS) it kinda looked purple out the box I guess ya cant turn purple if its already purple... what ticked me off 3M stamps their logo on the tint side and you gotta wipe it with alcohol to get off extra effort just sucks ha at least thats how they did it on my sample roll guess they was tryin to make it to where I couldnt sell it on a tint job but I did!!! ha ha anyway llumar prints their logo on their film too but on the clear liner I used alot of films before I decided llumar...

Guest Kokomo Tint & Dent

I've been using CS for 5 years and have never seen any purpleing before or after install. It looks a little blue/green, but definately not purple.

Pros: dosen't feel like cardboard after shrinking, never has wrinkle marks from being rolled up uneven, 3M logos make a grid if you hand cut, outlasts everything I've seen, lays down and stays down.

Cons: EXPENSIVE, has limits on shrinking, had trouble getting it from distributer if not an authorized dealer, wiping off 3M logos,..... ohh and expensive.

Archived