BEWARE I had a fraudulent charge show up

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

What a bunch of ass clowns. It is a charge that was listed as CCBILLEU.COM. BEWARE OF THIS SCAM. MY BANK IS THE BEST at taking care of ths situation. good luck to you all.

Guest willie
Isn't CC Bill the company that does the billing for a lot of P**n sites?

If it is its probably not a fraud charge then on his account. And he said the yard work was whats making him happy :rollin

Kiddin onepeaceout do you know who or what it is, what did the bank say??

The news here said if you see a 1 dollar charge to your account then pretty soon after that a bigger amount is taken. It was like 3 or 4 hundred bucks or somethign like that. The banks around here were aware of it and taking care of the fraudulent charges.

I don know about you guys but its pretty scary knowing somebody can just take funds from your account like that :rollin

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

Just yesterday I had two charges from a place HAAP Budape hugb. Somehow they got my card number and ran two charges for $399.99 each. My bank filed a fraud case and told me that the charges are for Commercial Photography and the company is in Budapest. The bank is handling everything cool for me, the only problem is the $799.98 isn't going to be back in my account for up to 10 days.

Where the hell is Budapest? Isn't that India?

Guest 1PEECBARETTA
Isn't CC Bill the company that does the billing for a lot of P**n sites?

If it is its probably not a fraud charge then on his account. And he said the yard work was whats making him happy :krazy

Kiddin onepeaceout do you know who or what it is, what did the bank say??

they said that the money will have to go through, in order to see which debit card it was used from, then, cancel that card, and issue me another one. The amount was for 29.95

Archived