CSPAN!!! Out of the mouth of schmucks!

Guest tallscott

Guest tallscott

O.K! I hit CSPAN again :rock , there is bush getting grilled about gas prices :rock . He says lets build refineries, :what dig some oil :lol here and be independent!! :what Sounds good right! :spit So then He blames the Dem's :what for stopping drilling. Then He says "We are in a State of transition "!!!!! WTF!! It hits me that all these SOB's "On the hill" think its O F'in K that things are getting so bad because we are in a "STATE OF TRANSITION !" Then He starts talking about corn for ethanol. Some people call it "Food for Gas". He says we need to convert to ethanol!! This "TRANSITION" to them doesn't seem to be a big deal!! Then I see Shulmer saying "Bush's plan to drill oil is too late and too little! It took along time to get her!!" NO SHIP!! The new "TRANSITION" needs time to grow into the next phase of separating Us from our money!! Or better yet, Maybe this "TRANSITION" is from food to no food? From cars to Non-gas consuming, leg driven, two wheeled, portable "TRANSITION" vehicles!!

O.K! I hit CSPAN again :rock , there is bush getting grilled about gas prices :rock . He says lets build refineries, :what dig some oil :what here and be independent!! :lol Sounds good right! :what So then He blames the Dem's :rock for stopping drilling. Then He says "We are in a State of transition "!!!!! WTF!! It hits me that all these SOB's "On the hill" think its O F'in K that things are getting so bad because we are in a "STATE OF TRANSITION !" Then He starts talking about corn for ethanol. Some people call it "Food for Gas". He says we need to convert to ethanol!! This "TRANSITION" to them doesn't seem to be a big deal!! Then I see Shulmer saying "Bush's plan to drill oil is too late and too little! It took along time to get her!!" NO SHIP!! The new "TRANSITION" needs time to grow into the next phase of separating Us from our money!! Or better yet, Maybe this "TRANSITION" is from food to no food? From cars to Non-gas consuming, leg driven, two wheeled, portable "TRANSITION" vehicles!!

I hear ya. And shulmer says its too little too late, so I guess his plan as normal is to do nothing then, just keep relying on foreign oil, and blaming someone for it, instead of offering up a solution, what a :spit:

We need to clean house and fire all those clowns

Guest RED
We need to clean house and fire all those clowns

all of em :dunno

this is why they say politicians are like dirty diapers, they both need to be changed often for the same reason.

Archived