automotive safety and security.

Has anyone installed auto safety film? I see Llumar is marketing some that I believe is 4mil. I'm just wondering if it can be shrunk? (is that even a word?) If its sold only for door windows, I guess it will not be going on VW Bugs or Corvettes? Just curious. :dunno

Guest Beeline
Has anyone installed auto safety film? I see Llumar is marketing some that I believe is 4mil. I'm just wondering if it can be shrunk? (is that even a word?) If its sold only for door windows, I guess it will not be going on VW Bugs or Corvettes? Just curious. :dunno

4mil can be shrunk to a point.....

4mil can be shrunk to a point.....

:thumb

here it is on a q7 before and after

Q7l.jpg

Q7result.jpg

In respect to smash and grabs... there wouldn't be any need to secure the rear window. All you would have to do are the side windows, can't imagine anyone smashing the rear window to get something valuable from the auto. :beer:lock

In respect to smash and grabs... there wouldn't be any need to secure the rear window. All you would have to do are the side windows, can't imagine anyone smashing the rear window to get something valuable from the auto. :beer:lock

Thats very true. I was thinking more towards car accidents when the backglass shatters all over a baby in the back seat.

Thats very true. I was thinking more towards car accidents when the backglass shatters all over a baby in the back seat.

Never thought of that! :lock

Archived