First timer

Guest civilized

IMO I think that any Noobie should be given advice to help them. We all were Noobies once and if we listened to everyone saying to take it to a pro, well we would never be pro's ourselves. I've seen threads where members just went off the chain telling noobies not to try and so on. Let's try to help instead of discourage others. :DD This doesn't apply to everyone, just some.

I can respect that. but our industry is so blown up with washed up tinters, wannabe tinters, tinters who dont know how to tint ruining the industry worsens day by day! the manufacturer's make it worse selling to whoever, I can respect llumar and some others being real careful on who they sell to. I think we are in a position where we should just not lend out information we make a living out of in public. You can see the significant amoutn of guys that come on here for advice and you have guys on here, giving out info left and right. We are not protecting our industry, there is no union, and if we try to form one there is always some wigga who will ruin it. The help should start from manufacturer and distributors. Get my drift?

Besides, the old school tinters on here never had any help, they learned the hard way, with no internet, books, or anything, back when film didnt shrink. How do I know? cause I grew up around the biz and ive seen this industry change in front of my eyes. And Tintdude is a great site, but I think the exposure of "showing" or "telling" people what they're asking for might be a bit to much. If I try to go on Paintdudes.com im sure they wont tell me all the secrets of paint a black house to a white house, how many layers of paint? primer? how many brushes? what clothes to wear?

I didnt think so

IMO I think that any Noobie should be given advice to help them. We all were Noobies once and if we listened to everyone saying to take it to a pro, well we would never be pro's ourselves. I've seen threads where members just went off the chain telling noobies not to try and so on. Let's try to help instead of discourage others. :DD This doesn't apply to everyone, just some.

I can respect that. but our industry is so blown up with washed up tinters, wannabe tinters, tinters who dont know how to tint ruining the industry worsens day by day! the manufacturer's make it worse selling to whoever, I can respect llumar and some others being real careful on who they sell to. I think we are in a position where we should just not lend out information we make a living out of in public. You can see the significant amoutn of guys that come on here for advice and you have guys on here, giving out info left and right. We are not protecting our industry, there is no union, and if we try to form one there is always some wigga who will ruin it. The help should start from manufacturer and distributors. Get my drift?

Besides, the old school tinters on here never had any help, they learned the hard way, with no internet, books, or anything, back when film didnt shrink. How do I know? cause I grew up around the biz and ive seen this industry change in front of my eyes. And Tintdude is a great site, but I think the exposure of "showing" or "telling" people what they're asking for might be a bit to much. If I try to go on Paintdudes.com im sure they wont tell me all the secrets of paint a black house to a white house, how many layers of paint? primer? how many brushes? what clothes to wear?

I didnt think so

:DD Agreed. I didn't have anybody teach me to tint. A lot of people relied on me back in school, and one thing they demanded was tint. Noobs need to just sport the cash for some film and tools and give it a whirl. I don't think I could call Alpine or Rockford and ask them how do I repair my blown amp.

Archived