gotta love that bronze

Guest RED

ok, so here's a perfect example for me to inquire about shading. I've been scared of it cuz I'm new and heard its a bad deal. from the shading in the picture and advice of a rep from johnson, this would "bust" the glass as he says. were you just confident due to the high reflectance and low absorption of the bronze? or have I been misinformed and overthinking it?

Guest RED

dude you have go with whatever the manufacturer offers on warranty. the bronze 35 I used on this job was suntek ids sb35. I have personally tested the product and the absorbtion is min ute to some of the other bronze 35 out there. you wont break a glass with it. as far as suntek goes I am not buying anything else from them because their cust service and mgt. aint worth the sweat off a horses azz.

dude you have go with whatever the manufacturer offers on warranty. the bronze 35 I used on this job was suntek ids sb35. I have personally tested the product and the absorbtion is min ute to some of the other bronze 35 out there. you wont break a glass with it. as far as suntek goes I am not buying anything else from them because their cust service and mgt. aint worth the sweat off a horses azz.

cool. I've actually had the best service from suntek. like the pre-cut program johnson offers on the smaller jobs though. that bronze looks great with the house. great job on your part consulting the custy. and great install :gasp I've got a similar job coming up and was looking for scaffolding. however, looks like with a helper, the top of the laddy will do the trick.

cool. I've actually had the best service from suntek. like the pre-cut program johnson offers on the smaller jobs though. that bronze looks great with the house. great job on your part consulting the custy. and great install :nope I've got a similar job coming up and was looking for scaffolding. however, looks like with a helper, the top of the laddy will do the trick.

scaffolding is well worth the investment. doing sky lites on monday. 16 lites and we have to set up 20 ' scaffolds. but with casters on them, it sure is alot easier to reposition.

Archived