Llumar bypassing the dealerships?

Guest thatsnappyguy

Guest thatsnappyguy

I heard from a respectable source in the industry that Llumar is or is planning out aproching vehicle manufacturors window tint to be installed on the assembly line b4 its sold to the dealerships. this is only something that was told to me and I had questions also...such as...what about the states that dont allow window tint and states that have different laws than others...how they gonna know what to tint to install b4 they know what stated its goin to be sold in??? I recieved no answers b/c he didnt know anything more than what he told me.

has anyone else heard of this or know its B/S or not???? it would be really messed up but I wouldnt put it past a company thats so money hungry as them. and if they actually start this, other film companys WILL follow leaving us with nothing but a dead give away that if we are still in business we are most likely doin nothin but !llegal tinting.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sunlimited

I havent heard anything like that but I cant see how it would work knowing that the vehicles are going to different states with different laws, it would cost the vehicle manufacturers way too much to be state specific with each vehicle, and customers may complain that they dont like it,

I heard from a respectable source in the industry that Llumar is or is planning out aproching vehicle manufacturors window tint to be installed on the assembly line b4 its sold to the dealerships.

Wouldn't suprise me LL sold us out a long time ago.

Guest tintgod
I heard from a respectable source in the industry that Llumar is or is planning out aproching vehicle manufacturors window tint to be installed on the assembly line b4 its sold to the dealerships.

Wouldn't suprise me LL sold us out a long time ago.

:lol

Guest thatsnappyguy

yea thats what I was saying. they are the sell outs of the industry so if I had to guess which company sold out to the manufs, my guess would be them. but like I said... if they do it, which I dont doubt they are trying at least, others will follow. then where would that leave us? I dont know about yall, but im thinking about getting out of the auto tinting industry all together.

Guest Sprinter

in my local paper dealer ad's over the weekend said that if you buy a new car or truck that the tint would only cost you 1 cent a 300 dollar value.

I'd say whoever fed you this info definately fed ya something!!! Manufacturers would never get involved in this. Too many variables, such as after installation, what is the warranty coverage and WHO covers it??? Probably a late April Fools Joke!!!

Archived