Limo tint on the '07 Yukon

Guest WISEGUYSinc

I bet he's new to the site :gasp

& what!? whats that got to do with anything :hmmm

It's going to be difficult for you here if you brag about !llegal installations, it's an ongoing issue on this forum.

We try to encourage keeping it legal here. :lol

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WISEGUYSinc
I bet he's new to the site :gasp

& what!? whats that got to do with anything :hmmm

It's going to be difficult for you here if you brag about !llegal installations, it's an ongoing issue on this forum.

We try to encourage keeping it legal here. :lol

alright well the owner of this '07 Yukon, is a local sheriff here in SoCal, I don't think he has anything to worry about.

& the P.T. Cruiser I just posted with the tinted windshield, com'on this guys wife has melanoma; giv'um a break.. they got doctors notes & paperwork for that :lol I also tinted the guys Van *all the way around* a few years back. I guess you guys can worry bout the law all you want but I handle my biz, don worry bout it tintdude, capisce :thumb

alright well the owner of this '07 Yukon, is a local sheriff here in SoCal

& the P.T. Cruiser I just posted with the tinted windshield, com'on this guys wife has melanoma; giv'um a break.. they got doctors notes & paperwork for that :gasp

that's cool......much better than saying that they're "show cars" :hmmm:lol

Guest tintgod

& the P.T. Cruiser I just posted with the tinted windshield, com'on this guys wife has melanoma; giv'um a break.. they got doctors notes & paperwork for that :thumb

that's cool......much better than saying that they're "show cars" :thumb:thumb

yeah....being a cops car makes it all good..and can you post a copy of the doctors note..Just curious to see what one looks like..:thumb

Guest WISEGUYSinc

& the P.T. Cruiser I just posted with the tinted windshield, com'on this guys wife has melanoma; giv'um a break.. they got doctors notes & paperwork for that :thumb

yeah....being a cops car makes it all good..and can you post a copy of the doctors note..Just curious to see what one looks like.. :thumb

being that it is a cops car does make it all good.. ask 1

ay, I would post it if I had it im my possession..

listen here tintdog, ya know people got worse things to worry bout than breaking a tint law; people atta worry bout other ilegal things, than something they just getta fixit ticket for

:thumb

Guest tintgod

yeah....being a cops car makes it all good..and can you post a copy of the doctors note..Just curious to see what one looks like.. :thumb

listen here tintdog, ya know people got worse things to worry bout than breaking a tint law; people atta worry bout other ilegal things, than something they just getta fixit ticket for

ok wisegay...what ever you want to believe.

Guest WISEGUYSinc

ok wisegay...what ever you want to believe.

you callin' me gay?! huh?!

^ look at this guys photo, talkin' bout gay huh, :thumb yous a faggetforreal! :thumb

Archived