Have you ever wondered why prices go up when

Guest Marco

Guest Marco

People need to take pay cuts or something instead of raising the price every year :thumb:thumb Bekaert blows them away, they had so many divisions I would guess it to be in the billion area :thumb

Company Profile: Cpfilms Inc

Year Started:2006

State of Incorporation:DE

URL:www.gilafilms.com, www.cpfindusprod.com

Location Type:Headquarters

Parent Company: Solutia Inc

Stock Symbol:N/A

Stock Exchange:N/A

Also Does Business As:N/A

NAICS:N/A

SIC #Code:3081

Est. Annual Sales:$99,400,000

Est. Employees:700

Est. Employees at Location:600

Contact Name:Kent Davies

Contact Title:President & Chief Executive Officer

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Marco
Actually, we need to follow and increase also. I do, and continue to land work regularly!

Why? I increase every other year, I can afford to pay another $10 a roll but at some point the increases will have to stop then what? :thumb Hanita is broke compared to the others, Johnsons is holding down very well with 15 employees do they increase every year too? Global is a hard company to track but from what I can tell, I think they buy the film from a company in Cleveland or repackage and distribute, :thumb I need more info before I can figure it out :thumb Xpel didn't make much but Dap makes a fortune which makes up for the companies short falls. I'm looking up a few more, anyone have a company that they want looked up :thumb

I guess I am not understanding the direction you are heading.

$99 mil in sales doesn't mean squat. It is net profit that counts

I did not know that Johnson had so few employees. Sounds like the majority of what they do is buy finished product or laminate a substrate and package

Guest willie
Actually, we need to follow and increase also. I do, and continue to land work regularly!

Why? I increase every other year, I can afford to pay another $10 a roll but at some point the increases will have to stop then what? :thumb Hanita is broke compared to the others, Johnsons is holding down very well with 15 employees do they increase every year too? Global is a hard company to track but from what I can tell, I think they buy the film from a company in Cleveland or repackage and distribute, :thumb I need more info before I can figure it out :thumb Xpel didn't make much but Dap makes a fortune which makes up for the companies short falls. I'm looking up a few more, anyone have a company that they want looked up :thumb

Marco

YOu have global confuse with somebody else. The make ther stuff start to finish over seas :thumb

Guest Marco

I did not know that Johnson had so few employees. Sounds like the majority of what they do is buy finished product or laminate a substrate and package

Direction? I was just surprised by the amount of money a division of a company can make and if most of that isn't profit I think they need new management :bling . I am curious about how companies work and perform and the amount of money they pull in is a good indicator of the company making it or not but yeah Johnsons along with a few others are very small compared to the others but they pull in the money too I would have not expected that :evilgrin

Guest Marco

Why? I increase every other year, I can afford to pay another $10 a roll but at some point the increases will have to stop then what? :evilgrin Hanita is broke compared to the others, Johnsons is holding down very well with 15 employees do they increase every year too? Global is a hard company to track but from what I can tell, I think they buy the film from a company in Cleveland or repackage and distribute, :lol6 I need more info before I can figure it out :lol6 Xpel didn't make much but Dap makes a fortune which makes up for the companies short falls. I'm looking up a few more, anyone have a company that they want looked up :bling

Marco

YOu have global confuse with somebody else. The make ther stuff start to finish over seas :gasp

Thats why I said I think :beer , I can't find anything with the manufacturing but I did find the distributor info. I don't keep up with who's who I rely on DarkDan and you to supply that info :gasp:beer

Guest tintgod

Why? I increase every other year, I can afford to pay another $10 a roll but at some point the increases will have to stop then what? :evilgrin Hanita is broke compared to the others, Johnsons is holding down very well with 15 employees do they increase every year too? Global is a hard company to track but from what I can tell, I think they buy the film from a company in Cleveland or repackage and distribute, :gasp I need more info before I can figure it out :beer Xpel didn't make much but Dap makes a fortune which makes up for the companies short falls. I'm looking up a few more, anyone have a company that they want looked up :bling

Marco

YOu have global confuse with somebody else. The make ther stuff start to finish over seas :lol6

Thats why I said I think :beer , I can't find anything with the manufacturing but I did find the distributor info. I don't keep up with who's who I rely on DarkDan and you to supply that info :gasp:beer

:lol6 ...now that is funny

Guest willie

Why? I increase every other year, I can afford to pay another $10 a roll but at some point the increases will have to stop then what? :beer Hanita is broke compared to the others, Johnsons is holding down very well with 15 employees do they increase every year too? Global is a hard company to track but from what I can tell, I think they buy the film from a company in Cleveland or repackage and distribute, :beer I need more info before I can figure it out :gasp Xpel didn't make much but Dap makes a fortune which makes up for the companies short falls. I'm looking up a few more, anyone have a company that they want looked up :bling

Marco

YOu have global confuse with somebody else. The make ther stuff start to finish over seas :lol6

Thats why I said I think :lol6 , I can't find anything with the manufacturing but I did find the distributor info. I don't keep up with who's who I rely on DarkDan and you to supply that info :beer:gasp

You better just rely on DD then, I cant ever seem to get the answers I',m looking for :lol2:lol2:lol2:lol2

Look up garware for global :evilgrin

Guest vclimber

:dunno

And the $99mil wasn't just from selling Llumar/Vista or Gila. They do a lot of component work for various companies and different industries... So whatever their net earnings are, it is coming from a lot of different revenue sources.

Archived