Got a little high today

Almost finished up a residential job today but had to quit due to a serious electric rain storm blew up when I was bout to finish the last three 5ft x 6ft windows that were 25 feet to the top edge. Set the scaffolding all up, climbed up and knees knocking, started to prep and bam this storm came out from nowhere. Seemed like the lightening was coming right at me...lol This was after doing 8 sliders and five 4ft x 4ft windows. I was like screw this, the rain on the windows made it difficult to see the glass anyways. Kinda sucked because it took me like 45 minutes to drag the scaffolding inside and set it up and then had to take it all down and put it away...and their house it like an hour away...ugh!!! Now I have to wait another week since they are only available on Fridays. They were cool about it, but I was kinda bummed. I am using Geo-30 and all the glass is tempered FYI. Oh well, whats another $50 in gas on another trip out there...lol Will post pictures when I am done next week.

Almost finished up a residential job today but had to quit due to a serious electric rain storm blew up when I was bout to finish the last three 5ft x 6ft windows that were 25 feet to the top edge. Set the scaffolding all up, climbed up and knees knocking, started to prep and bam this storm came out from nowhere. Seemed like the lightening was coming right at me...lol This was after doing 8 sliders and five 4ft x 4ft windows. I was like screw this, the rain on the windows made it difficult to see the glass anyways. Kinda sucked because it took me like 45 minutes to drag the scaffolding inside and set it up and then had to take it all down and put it away...and their house it like an hour away...ugh!!! Now I have to wait another week since they are only available on Fridays. They were cool about it, but I was kinda bummed. I am using Geo-30 and all the glass is tempered FYI. Oh well, whats another $50 in gas on another trip out there...lol Will post pictures when I am done next week.

I would have continued & just acted like I could see everything :bling you musta been high

:evilgrin

Guest FilmBlazer

I always do the high work first and get it over with while I'm fresh, then the rest of the job is smooth sailin :evilgrin. And I would be out of business if I stopped tinting when it rained :bling Looking forward to seeing the pics CE :gasp

I woild agree with Blazer. I always work top down. That way if ya have any water run down, it doesnt make a mess of the lower finished windows. And, c'mon, no guts no glory, should've finished em !!!! :lol2:lol:evilgrin Cant wait to see the pics!!

hey TINT.... if you ONLY knew the details, you would run with your tail tucked between your legs in embarassment. You wanna see some pics of that job that is screwed up? I can show you! Without going into detail, know the facts before you open your piehole brother.

hey TINT.... if you ONLY knew the details, you would run with your tail tucked between your legs in embarassment. You wanna see some pics of that job that is screwed up? I can show you! Without going into detail, know the facts before you open your piehole brother.

what the hell are you talking about?

I was being sarcastic, I know nothing of what you are referring to steroid boy :evilgrin

Archived