Got a little high today

hey TINT.... if you ONLY knew the details, you would run with your tail tucked between your legs in embarassment. You wanna see some pics of that job that is screwed up? I can show you! Without going into detail, know the facts before you open your piehole brother.

what the hell are you talking about?

I was being sarcastic, I know nothing of what you are referring to steroid boy :dunno

you talking to me? :dunno huh? you want some this punk? I just noticed your avatar pic. watched that movie for the first time the other day. killer funny :dunno got to be one of the craziest flics I've seen. and a great cast.

hey TINT.... if you ONLY knew the details, you would run with your tail tucked between your legs in embarassment. You wanna see some pics of that job that is screwed up? I can show you! Without going into detail, know the facts before you open your piehole brother.

what the hell are you talking about?

I was being sarcastic, I know nothing of what you are referring to steroid boy :dunno

you talking to me? :nuts huh? you want some this punk? I just noticed your avatar pic. watched that movie for the first time the other day. killer funny :dunno got to be one of the craziest flics I've seen. and a great cast.

:dunno:dunno

:dunno:duel "dear diary..."

:dunno

"dear diary, today, I focked up another job" :nuts:duel:dunno

:nuts

If ya only knew how that statement rings half true...........should have been "Dear diareha, trusted an fool and got screwed, then trusted a class act and getting through!!!"

:dunno

:DD:dunno "dear diary..."

:nope

"dear diary, today, I focked up another job" :lol6:lol6:lol6

:DD

oh man that some funny shiznit right there

:nope:dunno "dear diary..."

:nope

"dear diary, today, I focked up another job" :lol6:lol6:lol6

:poke

If ya only knew how that statement rings half true...........should have been "Dear diareha, trusted an fool and got screwed, then trusted a class act and getting through!!!"

:DD

Hey, you know what guys, I know nothing what you guys refer to, I was referring to cuttingedge post when he first started a job with keywest. I was just messing around with a joke towards that. :nope

Archived