Thanks Crywolfe

I just wanted to say that Crywolfe (Dan) is a really stand-up guy. He went to check out that PA Security film job I was having "issues" with the past couple of weeks and made arrangements with my buddy's dad (contractor) to get it finished and finished correctly per gov specs. His buddy who specializes in dow installation is giving him a hand. Talk about a weight being lifted from my back. He pretty much saved my ass on this one. Although, I probably have lost money and time and part of my sanity on this one, I gained very valuable insight for future projects. If I had a "Saved my Ass medal" to give yah Dan, I would. THanks bro! :evilgrin

Guest Marco
I just wanted to say that Crywolfe (Dan) is a really stand-up guy. He went to check out that PA Security film job I was having "issues" with the past couple of weeks and made arrangements with my buddy's dad (contractor) to get it finished and finished correctly per gov specs. His buddy who specializes in dow installation is giving him a hand. Talk about a weight being lifted from my back. He pretty much saved my ass on this one. Although, I probably have lost money and time and part of my sanity on this one, I gained very valuable insight for future projects. If I had a "Saved my Ass medal" to give yah Dan, I would. THanks bro! :lol

Told you :lol2 Next time take a referral instead of a promise but I'm glad to hear everything turned out for you :evilgrin Sooo are you going to go full time tinter now :lol

Archived