Anyone know what this might be?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Thetintcenter
For a while I've had a strange pain in my abdomen, right under my solar plexus, like an up and down cut that's healing, very strange sensation. Anyone know what it might be?

Sounds like diverticulitis (check spelling) get it checked soon.

If you drink then it could be Pancreatitis bro. Here are the symptoms:

Symptoms and signs

Severe upper abdominal pain, with radiation through to the back, is the hallmark of pancreatitis. Nausea and vomiting (emesis) are prominent symptoms. Findings on the physical exam will vary according to the severity of the pancreatitis, and whether or not it is associated with significant internal bleeding. The blood pressure may be high (when pain is prominent) or low (if internal bleeding or dehydration has occurred). Typically, both the heart and respiratory rates are elevated. Abdominal tenderness is usually found but may be less severe than expected given the patient's degree of abdominal pain. Bowel sounds may be reduced as a reflection of the reflex bowel paralysis (I.e. ileus) that may accompany any abdominal catastrophe.

If you drink then it could be Pancreatitis bro. Here are the symptoms:

Symptoms and signs

Severe upper abdominal pain, with radiation through to the back, is the hallmark of pancreatitis. Nausea and vomiting (emesis) are prominent symptoms. Findings on the physical exam will vary according to the severity of the pancreatitis, and whether or not it is associated with significant internal bleeding. The blood pressure may be high (when pain is prominent) or low (if internal bleeding or dehydration has occurred). Typically, both the heart and respiratory rates are elevated. Abdominal tenderness is usually found but may be less severe than expected given the patient's degree of abdominal pain. Bowel sounds may be reduced as a reflection of the reflex bowel paralysis (I.e. ileus) that may accompany any abdominal catastrophe.

judging by your avatar pic, you had no problem getting rid of what was backing up in there. how long did you save that :dunno up anyway? :dunno

Guest CleanCutter

by the vague description, seems to be some form of pancreatitus, possibly a gall bladder issue. The pancreatitic issue will come and go over time if benign (although quite painful) and is extremely difficult to treat, much less diagnose. If it's gall bladder related, there could well be salt deposits in it ('"stones") and will have to be removed. NOT removing it results in death, sorry to be blunt, but it is what it is. You need to have it looked at at the minimum.

Archived