Anyone know what this might be?

Guest Marco
Nah, if it's my time to go then all the better! :DD

It might be time to suffer without dying :dunno My father in law said the same thing for years of chest pains but after two heart attacks and the hospital threatening to take is house a month after his last surgery got his butt going to the doctor. And he just had open heart surgery with a triple bypass this last Wednesday. He just had a heart attack two fridays ago :dunno He could of avoided it with an exam years ago :nope Go to the doctor before some calls you an ambulance and then you will have no choice but what ever you decide I hope you are ok :DD

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well fortunately there's very little pain sensation today, and only one bout of dry heaves, so hopefully I'm OK, but really, I'm not too worried about it. I'm guessing it's stress related. :DD

Guest pmuzik

Get it looked at Ric if it continues PLEASE, a very good friend of mine developed a severe case of pancreatitus and if not diagnosed when it was it could very well gone the other way !!! he has recovered fully but really has to watch his diet.

IT is NOT your time to go bro :DD

Guest FilmBlazer

Inddeeeeed. Go to the doctor. It will only cost you a few bucks, plus any meds he tries you on. He may even give you free samples of meds if you tell him you are uninsured. Good luck TD.

It may be anxiety. It just occured to me but, when I have anxiety I sometimes feel somewhat like you described. :DD

As a matter of fact I feel it right now! I hate Mondays.

Guest tint phantom
Well fortunately there's very little pain sensation today, and only one bout of dry heaves, so hopefully I'm OK, but really, I'm not too worried about it. I'm guessing it's stress related. :DD

It's could be combination of all of the above,no need for a quak, just change your eating habbits try to eat healthy and dont let things bother you, let them roll off your back. :dunno

Archived