WHO WILL HELP

Guest tint phantom

Guest tint phantom

If we could all ban together, I beleive we could beat this unconstitutional law concerning installing illeagal tint. The manny's are exempt for manufacturing and selling it, why can't we be treated the same. I beleive the responsibillity should fall on the customer, and make a stiff fine, and more for the second offense, and third offense vehicle confiscated and driver licence revoked for six months. Because of the preasure we get from the customer it is hard not to install illeagal, I inform every cust'y about the law, it does'nt matter to about 70% of them. It seems like the manny's would be concerned about this, just shows us all how much they care about the very people that help make them wealthy. Seems like somebody knows how to write a letter too are legislature,congressman,governor,lobbyist, and we can indorse these copy's and mail them, flooding there desk's and office's. :lock

Guest tint phantom

I got a shot gun and a four wheel drive. This country boy will survive.out of all who veiwed my post, I had one response. a tint/dude friend pm me with some good sound advise, and wished me good luck. If all the lap dogs stay on the porch, this country will lead them around by the coller. this country was'nt built by sitting on the porch it was fought for, I think Tint Dude could start an A.T.A. American Tinters Association. Like the N.R.A. we can all become members for a small fee and send in proceeds to fight the light tint laws. And make sure they don't outlaw tint all together. I agree 5% is to dark, so it should'nt be sold at all,and the ones that need it for limosines should purchase a special license to install it, regulated and inspected by the local government. If its !llegal to have 20% 15% or even 35% why is'nt it !llegal to wear dark sunglasses while driving,There more site restricting than dark tint.Come on people open you're eye's. I know that 35% OR 20% is more safe than 70% or 50% cause the darker shade stops more glare. when you get a sun flash reflection from a on comming traffic,or a tall building that is all glass, on a bridge from the water it take you about 3 to 5 seconds to recover if you're traviling 50 mph. thats about 250 ft. you can't see. so how is it not safe? Also those who think dark tint reduce's more heat are'nt the sharp'ist tool in the shed. I've seen 70% tint reduce more heat than 5%,heat reduction is irrelevant, when the differance is so small you can't feel it only if its measured, One hour in a 160 degree parking lot that 25% differance don't make a damn! I'll say it again,the ONLY reason the law don't like dark tint is for there lack of intelligence about aproaching a dark tinted vehicle and thats it,nothing else. If I was to shoot a criminal trying to car jack my truck, I would'nt bother with rolling the window down, I'd just shoot threw the glass, same when a criminal is in a car if an officer aproaches he's not going to unless ordered too, than its to late he's got the gun aim'ed at the officer threw the door. So if them dogs want to be lead by the coller so be it, this one aint going without a fight. I'm starting my letters this week. Any help is greatly appreciated. THANK YOU!

Guest tintgod
I got a shot gun and a four wheel drive. This country boy will survive.out of all who veiwed my post, I had one response. a tint/dude friend pm me with some good sound advise, and wished me good luck. If all the lap dogs stay on the porch, this country will lead them around by the coller. this country was'nt built by sitting on the porch it was fought for, I think Tint Dude could start an A.T.A. American Tinters Association. Like the N.R.A. we can all become members for a small fee and send in proceeds to fight the light tint laws. And make sure they don't outlaw tint all together. I agree 5% is to dark, so it should'nt be sold at all,and the ones that need it for limosines should purchase a special license to install it, regulated and inspected by the local government. If its !llegal to have 20% 15% or even 35% why is'nt it !llegal to wear dark sunglasses while driving,There more site restricting than dark tint.Come on people open you're eye's. I know that 35% OR 20% is more safe than 70% or 50% cause the darker shade stops more glare. when you get a sun flash reflection from a on comming traffic,or a tall building that is all glass, on a bridge from the water it take you about 3 to 5 seconds to recover if you're traviling 50 mph. thats about 250 ft. you can't see. so how is it not safe? Also those who think dark tint reduce's more heat are'nt the sharp'ist tool in the shed. I've seen 70% tint reduce more heat than 5%,heat reduction is irrelevant, when the differance is so small you can't feel it only if its measured, One hour in a 160 degree parking lot that 25% differance don't make a damn! I'll say it again,the ONLY reason the law don't like dark tint is for there lack of intelligence about aproaching a dark tinted vehicle and thats it,nothing else. If I was to shoot a criminal trying to car jack my truck, I would'nt bother with rolling the window down, I'd just shoot threw the glass, same when a criminal is in a car if an officer aproaches he's not going to unless ordered too, than its to late he's got the gun aim'ed at the officer threw the door. So if them dogs want to be lead by the coller so be it, this one aint going without a fight. I'm starting my letters this week. Any help is greatly appreciated. THANK YOU!

we have ppl working on this.

Guest Marco
If we could all ban together, I beleive we could beat this unconstitutional law concerning installing illeagal tint. The manny's are exempt for manufacturing and selling it, why can't we be treated the same. I beleive the responsibillity should fall on the customer, and make a stiff fine, and more for the second offense, and third offense vehicle confiscated and driver licence revoked for six months. Because of the preasure we get from the customer it is hard not to install illeagal, I inform every cust'y about the law, it does'nt matter to about 70% of them. It seems like the manny's would be concerned about this, just shows us all how much they care about the very people that help make them wealthy. Seems like somebody knows how to write a letter too are legislature,congressman,governor,lobbyist, and we can indorse these copy's and mail them, flooding there desk's and office's. :hmmm

I have an attorney working on this already, along with a few other things :thumb

Guest thatsnappyguy

so Dr*g dealers should have immunity since they are not doin the dr*gs....just handing it out. having dark tint is !llegal and causes alot of car accidents and spooks alot of cops. therefore alot of very important ppl dont want windows tinted dark. and we are doin it... so I would say that we are breaking the law by letting ppl have dark tint...all the comossion goin on with ppl goin to jail and tinters gettin fined....im getting out of the auto tintint business within the next year. I ll be doin something eles with a buddy of mine and doin flatt glass on the side.

I dont see the law changing from something solid and right, to something stupid as immunity to tint however dark the customer wants.

Guest thatsnappyguy

what a suprize. of all days to talk about this.. today as im chillin on the sofa catchin up on the local news......!llegal TINTING IN LOUSISIAN!!!. every trooper has a meter now....EVERY! ok so what.... and they are cracking down on the businesses that provide it. u can get a $2,000 fine and/or closure of the business. you will be forced to shut the doors of your shop. undercovers called 20 shops in the area and many of them agreed to tint darker than legal over the phone. I admit, not every job we do is a legal shaded job...Some, not many, of you can say that yall dont do it at all...mainly because u rely mainly on dealer work. but others would not be able to stay open if we were forced to do only legal jobs. I dont want to be arrested for tinting. I dont want to be a criminal. like I said b4, within the next 6-12 months, I am walking away from the auto tinting industry and moving on to something eles while still doin flatt glass as side gig.

Archived