dark tint

Guest irishhanks2

Guest irishhanks2

good friend of mine had me tint the two front windows on his 07 chev. crew cab I tinted them w/30% graystone. A month later he ask if I would retint the whole truck at 5% and the whole windshild at 20% I told him nope thats way to dark and it wouldn,t be safe to drive and its not legal. HE got mad at me and got his buddy from a rivel tint shop to do it. This guy come out to his shop and tint it.(NOW LISTEN TO THIS) double 5 on the back and rear sides 5 on the front 20 on the windshild other then the dust and few cresess it looked ok (not) I think he paid 120.00

That very night he hit a pot hole (which he would have saw if not for the dark windshild) which broke not crack but broke a chunk out of his rim 26" asanti now thats funny :thumb morale to this is listen to your law abiding tinters

pothole.jpg

AsantiAF117B.jpg

Putting !llegal tint on car.................................................$120.00 dollars

replaceing rim after hitting pot hole.................................$1641.00 dollars

Tint guy laughing a$$ off cause your a smart a$$..................priceless

Guest lazyone87
good friend of mine had me tint the two front windows on his 07 chev. crew cab I tinted them w/30% graystone. A month later he ask if I would retint the whole truck at 5% and the whole windshild at 20% I told him nope thats way to dark and it wouldn,t be safe to drive and its not legal. HE got mad at me and got his buddy from a rivel tint shop to do it. This guy come out to his shop and tint it.(NOW LISTEN TO THIS) double 5 on the back and rear sides 5 on the front 20 on the windshild other then the dust and few cresess it looked ok (not) I think he paid 120.00

That very night he hit a pot hole (which he would have saw if not for the dark windshild) which broke not crack but broke a chunk out of his rim 26" asanti now thats funny :thumb morale to this is listen to your law abiding tinters

pothole.jpg

AsantiAF117B.jpg

Putting !llegal tint on car.................................................$120.00 dollars

replaceing rim after hitting pot hole.................................$1641.00 dollars

now that some funny s@#$ right there. putting !llegal tint in texas on crewcab 200.00 dollars no recipt, no warranty . (we didnt tint ur car, I dont know what ur talking about, got a reciept 3 prove it!)

That very night he hit a pot hole (which he would have saw if not for the dark windshild) which broke not crack but broke a chunk out of his rim 26" asanti now thats funny :lol morale to this is listen to your law abiding tinters

pothole.jpg

AsantiAF117B.jpg

:thumb

that 30% greystone meters 27% net on that 07 chevy, I dont think so :hmmm

Guest irishhanks2

that 30% greystone meters 27% net on that 07 chevy, I dont think so :lol2

well depeneds on you meter the one I got from johnson's reads 28.3 %while my buddys meter reads it at 25.% thats on 04 f150 dont. know as far as the chev just really depends on the vech.

Guest irishhanks2
Hes almost as big of an idiot for paying 1641.00 for a rim :evilgrin

Seriously! I mean the rim is nice but not $1641.00 nice!

agreed :evilgrin we are talkin about a guy who took a stock 99 white escalade mud boggin I mean come on

Archived