First Film Order

Guest TintWarlock

Guest TintWarlock

about to make my first film order and thinking about ordering a roll of 40" light, medium, and limo to start things off. anyone have any other ideas that may steer me in a better direction? looking to get the most for my money.

Guest willie
about to make my first film order and thinking about ordering a roll of 40" light, medium, and limo to start things off. anyone have any other ideas that may steer me in a better direction? looking to get the most for my money.

What brand? Some companies a re a little cheaper if you order it in 60's and get it cut :thumb

What brand? Some companies a re a little cheaper if you order it in 60's and get it cut :thumb

cut it to 40 / 20 ??? what's the norm here?

Contact many manufacturers first. I would suggest Llumar, johnson, Aegis, Madico. Ask for a sample roll of a specific vlt form each and compare them. Compare shrinking, feel, adhesive, and price. Most manufacturers out there will send you this at no charge to get you to use their film. Good Luck!

Guest willie

cut it to 40 / 20 ??? what's the norm here?

I normally cut my 60's 35% -22/20/18 20% I order in 40"

Guest TintWarlock

probably going to go with solar gaurd. have worked with it for several years and have been pretty satisfied with it.

What brand? Some companies a re a little cheaper if you order it in 60's and get it cut :olfa

probably going to go with solar gaurd. have worked with it for several years and have been pretty satisfied with it.

you're more experienced than me and especially with that film as I only used it a couple of months. but, I just switched to suntek from the supreme and loving it. I've tried samples from about everyone and this film shrinks the best for me. :thumb Definately get samples though. Everyone has their favorite.

I actually pulled some solargard out a couple of days ago for a truck install. I do love the color of the supreme.

Archived