Window tint association

Guest Diamond Tints

Guest Diamond Tints

What ever happened to all this as not really had much time to get onto TD, Not meaning for this to open a can of worms if there is one, but if so just lock this thread or delete it, But never hear much of it anymore :thumb

Guest Marco

I don't know what everyone else is doing but MsMarco took it upon herself to start a new one about a month ago and it's going to be huge :thumb She is still looking for professional board members and a board of advisor's :lol2 It will only be for professional window tinters not owners of the business, reps or manufacturers. I can't say much, she might get pissed because I posted this ( so don't say anything outside this post yet :thumb ) but I didn't want people thinking it was over before it started, trust me guys the plans are in the works :thumb

Guest tintgod
I don't know what everyone else is doing but MsMarco took it upon herself to start a new one about a month ago and it's going to be huge :thumb She is still looking for professional board members and a board of advisor's :thumb It will only be for professional window tinters not owners of the business, reps or manufacturers. I can't say much, she might get pissed because I posted this ( so don't say anything outside this post yet :duck ) but I didn't want people thinking it was over before it started, trust me guys the plans are in the works :lol2

:thumb ..how come I have heard about this.. :nope ..well..if she can get it going more power to her.. :nope ..and good luck to her.

Guest Marco
I don't know what everyone else is doing but MsMarco took it upon herself to start a new one about a month ago and it's going to be huge :lol2 She is still looking for professional board members and a board of advisor's :thumb It will only be for professional window tinters not owners of the business, reps or manufacturers. I can't say much, she might get pissed because I posted this ( so don't say anything outside this post yet :duck ) but I didn't want people thinking it was over before it started, trust me guys the plans are in the works :beer

:hmmm ..how come I have heard about this.. :nope ..well..if she can get it going more power to her.. :beer ..and good luck to her.

I wanted to say something but I wanted to wait til all the details were more worked out first and I didn't want to use the forum for promoting it. One thing I want to spill the beans about is many of you will get a chance to be part of it :duck Man is she going to :thumb:nope me for doing this :duck

I think I will start one for male tint shop owners over 50. :thumb

I think they have one, it's called the AARP :lol2

Where do I send my check? :thumb

I'm calling in favors, not money. :nope

Archived