Please Help!! I need advice on my tint job!

Guest Parker

From what I see in that picture looks good to me.Tint is an aftermarket product put on your car and it will be never 100% debris free.. it will probrably water behind the tint so let it dry. if you get little speck here and there you'll have to live with it. 2cents

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Parker

I agree that it will never be perfect, but if I could show you what I see then you would understand. I'll just wait and see what he says in the morning. Thanks again everyone.

If he called you to see if your happy, he is a stand up tinter. Don't sweat it, any tinter that uses Llumar and does quality calls, will most likely resolve any issue you have. Although you feel like you had problems, you made a good choice on a tinter.

I had 35 on it first when I bought it, but it started rippling on the driver side window to where I couldn't see out the rearview mirror, so I had it redone with 28, and I think 15 on the back windshield.

And by the way, to that one guy...what the hell are you talking about??? I didn't get the windshield tinted, that's the passenger side window.

If he had to strip and retint it then it's probably a little bit of adhesive he missed when scraping the windows. That being said your first tint job on a vehicle will always be the best but im sure if there is adhesive left over from before he already knew it. I'll let it go alot of times too unless I missed a big chunk somewhere.

Guest tint_man_00_satx

Looks good from my house! Bubbles? The only Bubbles that I know works down the street at a strip club. Give it time to dry it's just tint. Your suppose to look thru it not at it.

Guest Parker

Well...it's kinda hard to look through it when your view is obstructed by large clusters of bubbles!!! Anyway, I met with him today and he said that he wants to redo the entire truck. So apparently, it was something that would not have dried up on its own. He said he must have just had a really bad day... :rimshot Thanks again. Oh yeah...and "Fords suck?" Really? What do you drive, a Mighty Max? :thumb

Well...it's kinda hard to look through it when your view is obstructed by large clusters of bubbles!!! Anyway, I met with him today and he said that he wants to redo the entire truck. So apparently, it was something that would not have dried up on its own. He said he must have just had a really bad day... :lol Thanks again. Oh yeah...and "Fords suck?" Really? What do you drive, a Mighty Max? :thumb

I just learned recently how hard to tint Fords are. inside tinter's joke. anyway, I drive a Nissan. it'll be rollin on the road when that Ford deteriorates. :spit what's a Mighty Max :lol6 hope its not diesel considering the prices I saw on the sign today at the local Shell station.

If I tinted it and had you bring it to me I'd redo it. I hate speckled tint rolling around.

:thumb:lol6

I can attest tthat if it's felt, he may have missed them inside his garage, but if he's good, he would know to back the car out of the garage and recheck the window for ugliness. :lol

Archived