08 HHR

Guest chevtinter

Guest chevtinter

I understand and thats it they expect me to be a expert in a week I got the 2 door trucks down preety good about 20 min on them did an equnax today that wasnt to bad but thanks for the info I will be checking it out as much as possible

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willie
I understand and thats it they expect me to be a expert in a week I got the 2 door trucks down preety good about 20 min on them did an equnax today that wasnt to bad but thanks for the info I will be checking it out as much as possible

I agree with TDz, keep pluggin dude. I wasnt bustin your chops at all. If you need help holler :thumb

after you pull the panel you can pull the rubber seal surrounding the 4 doors. you dont even need to pull the panels off. you can pry the top back and remove the whole rubber trim. the rubber trim will wrap all the way around the window. then its cake. just did one today.

Guest chevtinter

thanks fella's I will be checking and watching this board often hopefully you guys can show this beginner a trick or 2 and once again thanks to all if I learn I willshare also by the way 08 silverado 20 min good or bad

Guest willie
thanks fella's I will be checking and watching this board often hopefully you guys can show this beginner a trick or 2 and once again thanks to all if I learn I willshare also by the way 08 silverado 20 min good or bad

Full truck or just the two sides :rimshot

Full truck or just the two sides :rimshot

keep in mind...its about the quality of the install.Speed will come. :thumb

Guest chevtinter

thanks willie I am going to do my best. its for sure not like turning wrenches. lol but its a job till I can find another. and also thanks to every one else for thunbs up and man its already hot in florida

Archived