discounts for multiple car??????????????

Hi Guys,

My shop is getting really busy for tints. I am now getting these type of calls.

" If I bring in 3 cars can I get a discount "

I normally charge $200 a car

Do you guys give discounts for multiple cars?

I fingure every job is a good job so why discount?

Whats your intake?

offer them something like 10% off but ONLY if they bring them all the same time. DO NOT offer discounts for them if they want to bring one at a time. You will likely not see the 2nd or 3rd one......

If they are asking for a discount before they get a price then mark it up and give them your normal price as a discount price.

Guest mrpain
offer them something like 10% off but ONLY if they bring them all the same time. DO NOT offer discounts for them if they want to bring one at a time. You will likely not see the 2nd or 3rd one......

If they are asking for a discount before they get a price then mark it up and give them your normal price as a discount price.

yup................thats it ................... :thumb

This is what I tell my potential customers,

"Actually most all of my customers bring me multiple vehicles and while I value all my customers whether they bring me a single vehicle or several, my prices are what they are and if you choose to do business with me it will be much appreciated just as you will appreciate the quality of install you will recieve" :thumb

Guest Litespeeds

Just drop $10 off each vehicle to make them happy but make sure they bring all the cars in on the same day, otherwise no discount. But at $200 per vehicle, that is pretty cheap already so I would just tell them that you would if you could but with the cost of living increase, your prices are at rock bottom already. If you charge any less, you will have to go out of business. Just ask them if you and your friends can get together a group discount to purchase gasoline at a discounted price, please include you in their group. :thumb

:thumb I dont see where you need to do them all on the same day. :lol2 Just tell them that they pay reg. price on the first 2-3-4..whatever, and the discount will be applied to the last car. At a $10 discount/car...they bring 3 cars....first car $200, second car $200, third car...you got it $170. :thumb . That way you dont need them all on the same day (which may be difficult for a customer to arrange), and if they dont bring you the last car....you aren't out any $ :thumb

Guest tintgod
:thumb I dont see where you need to do them all on the same day. :thumb Just tell them that they pay reg. price on the first 2-3-4..whatever, and the discount will be applied to the last car. At a $10 discount/car...they bring 3 cars....first car $200, second car $200, third car...you got it $170. :lol2 . That way you dont need them all on the same day (which may be difficult for a customer to arrange), and if they dont bring you the last car....you aren't out any $ :thumb

:nope

:thumb I dont see where you need to do them all on the same day. :lol2 Just tell them that they pay reg. price on the first 2-3-4..whatever, and the discount will be applied to the last car. At a $10 discount/car...they bring 3 cars....first car $200, second car $200, third car...you got it $170. :thumb . That way you dont need them all on the same day (which may be difficult for a customer to arrange), and if they dont bring you the last car....you aren't out any $ :thumb

That insures you dont let yourself get ripped off but for a one man show sometimes that is just another headache to keep up with if they dont bring all the cars in a timely manner (like at least all in the same week) but even then sometimes when I am busy I couldn't even tell you what cars I tinted just the day before.

Archived