You are sad about $4 for gallon?

You know OUR gas prices have been going up steadily for the last couple years now.

I remember some of our European brothers telling us how they had been paying 5 bucks plus per gallon for years now and that wou shouldnt cry about what we are paying because they had been paing through the nose already.

What I want to know is....Have the gas prices in Europe rose like the american prices have? I mean you guys should be paying 8 bucks per gallon or more by now according to Big Oil Companys logic.

Or is this just a american thing with the rising gas prices?

Americans are just stupid in the last 2 weeks all I have tintied is brand new fullsize suv's and trucks :lol2

I've been tinting lots of new, more fuel effecient, cars lately. I've also been getting lots of people paying ahead, with the money most people are getting back from Uncle Sam, and booking apts. one and two months away. Thanks Uncle Sam!!

Yesterday the price per gallon (we are using liters, but OK :lol2 ) was around $8 in Riga.

Average salary is now $700-800. It is easy calculate how people can survive.

Hi Leo! 700 -800 dollars? week?

Have a good one today. I might be in your part of the world soon, I am talking with one of the big film dist. about doing a tour of training sessions :DD

Yesterday the price per gallon (we are using liters, but OK :lol2 ) was around $8 in Riga.

Average salary is now $700-800. It is easy calculate how people can survive.

Hi Leo! 700 -800 dollars? week?

Have a good one today. I might be in your part of the world soon, I am talking with one of the big film dist. about doing a tour of training sessions :evilgrin

Monthly. And that good salary. My mother worked 45 years. She get pension some $300 per month.

Tell me when You will be here and I am thinking about inviting You - now I am building one more building for normal training and rest, of coures rest :evilgrin - as I want my tint school be different.............. From Europe to my place - 3 hours maximum any destination :evilgrin

Archived