sample books

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ordered some film from them again today, and they applied the credit to the order.

They said that they normally charge if a customer wants allot of them, but the two I asked for, there should not of been a charge, and they wanted to make sure I was credited, and they would go back and check to see if anyone else was being charged like this by the new guy :bingo

I guess the new guy was going by the book, or his own book :please

I ordered some film from them again today, and they applied the credit to the order.

They said that they normally charge if a customer wants allot of them, but the two I asked for, there should not of been a charge, and they wanted to make sure I was credited, and they would go back and check to see if anyone else was being charged like this by the new guy :please

I guess the new guy was going by the book, or his own book :thumb

Or following their policy and they got caught!!!! :bingo

Leo has the best sample books in the world hands down :thumb thanks dude :spit

ThanX! And they are upgraded now :rollin

can I come over and pick them up :lol6 keep up the great work Leo

Bettre in one month - we are building now test center and bar in new area. Lake, fishing, tennis, golf field - anything You want is ther. Also - bomb or bullet tests. And same place we are planing Tuning Academy - everything from car tinting till airbrush, interior job and so on. :thumb:spit:spit

P.S. Please everybody! As people borrow my ideas very fast (like pictures) - note that TUNING ACADEMY IDEA WAS HERE FIRST :thumb

LOWRIDER_with_logo.jpg

Guest metro jim

SAMPLE BOOK TRUE STORY

At every trade show I have ever gone to I always stop and look at all the tint manufactures stuff. I look at the films, the specs, and ask questions. I have been to Johnsons booths at SEMA, and at another glass show. They told me they had a new sample book coming out and they would send me one (no cost) ................months went by and I got the custy that only cared about the look (its a bar by the way) He went through almost all my sample book and finaly ended up choosing a johnson film. I bought 3 or 4 rolls for the job. a few monthes later I bought some rolls of some other stuff..

point being there sample books are like yuor business card, it wont make you money sitting in a box. Its kinda like charging for an estimate (those days may be coming).

I here ya. I just put in an order with Global though. You should see all the free stuff I got!!! New Milwaukee heat gun, t-shirts, aprons, sample books, POP displays, wall displays, measuring tapes...tons of stuff. In fact I think there was about 6-8 boxes of free stuff. :evilgrin AND I am really likin the service they give!

Spent thousands over the years on llumar they charge me for sample books. Dont think I ever got anything free except a calender one christmas .I didnt even get a card this year but I still love there products .

Archived