Got one from a mailer

After going through about 500 postcard/mailer advertisements (hanging on mailboxes) I got my second job from one of them. About 350 sf--- Geoshield IRs-70 to be installed. She just had all the windows replaced. Her old windows were tinted about 15 years ago with some sort of light neutral film. She has another 150 SF of similar windows in her kitchen that she has not replaced yet and has the film on them from 15 years ago. I must say the film looks like new even though it faces SW. I am hoping she will go for a remove and replace after I install the IRS-70 to the other windows. She wants lots of light but decreased heat. Here are some before pics:

100_1865.jpg

100_1867.jpg

100_1868.jpg

I think the IRs-70 is very easy to work with, very forgiving. You do got to put a little more elbow grease to push the water out during install but the dry adhesive like tackiness of the adhesive makes up for it. Now the Geo-30 on the other hand is a little harder to work with, kinda thin in my opinion, reminds me of Suntek. Not very forgiving. I just adjust my work habits when dealing with different film types.

Guest tallscott
I think the IRs-70 is very easy to work with, very forgiving. You do got to put a little more elbow grease to push the water out during install but the dry adhesive like tackiness of the adhesive makes up for it. Now the Geo-30 on the other hand is a little harder to work with, kinda thin in my opinion, reminds me of Suntek. Not very forgiving. I just adjust my work habits when dealing with different film types.

:eyebrows Yeah! It is very forgiving, hard to crease, I may use some on a job!

Archived